Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Enemy Selection Screen W skin option needed

Enemy Loadout screen with skin selection definitely needed now with all the availble planes and skins :yes:

Yep. It sure would make single missions a lot more interesting.

As far as I know, no. The enemy is just radomly selected.

So you'll have situations where a dog fight will envolve Fokker Dr.1's Vs. Italian Ansaldo SVA5's in northern France.

Edited by quack74

Anybody ever seen a known Ace in a single mission? During offensive patrols you will occasionally run into different aircraft types in the same mission but I've never run into MVR. I would also be nice to mix up enemy A/C in the same Jasta. Like a couple of Dr.1s mixed in with the Albatros'.

When I tried to host a "freeflight" multiplayer for my self yesterday, it seemed to me it comes with a nice enemy selection screen. It crashed upon load, but can't that be used to create quick fights?

Anybody ever seen a known Ace in a single mission? During offensive patrols you will occasionally run into different aircraft types in the same mission but I've never run into MVR. I would also be nice to mix up enemy A/C in the same Jasta. Like a couple of Dr.1s mixed in with the Albatros'.

You would be able to do this if there was a enemy selection screen just like the selection screen for your flight. TK really needs to add this in a patch or Expansion Pack. Would be an incredible improvement :yes: