Stealth33

Digital download?

I'm not from USA and i would like to purchase this game

Digital download anywhere????

P.S. We are living in the XXI century

I'm not from USA and i would like to purchase this game

Digital download anywhere????

P.S. We are living in the XXI century

That is true. We are living in the XXI century, but we're trying to simulate the early XX century. :haha:

I hate the speak for the Devs on this because I am certainly not one of them, but I believe the reason digital download isn't available is because they tried that with Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Over Flanders Fields and it ended up costing them more money than they made. That said, I think I heard the add on plane pak will be available via digital down so perhaps "the times they are a changing."

Hellshade

Well the heavily compressed file is about 4GB for a start. So the download would not compress more in transit (Unpacks to 15GB).

There are several reasons I won't go into but we have what we have, and yes the addons being much much smaller will likely be download.

Well the heavily compressed file is about 4GB for a start. So the download would not compress more in transit (Unpacks to 15GB).

There are several reasons I won't go into but we have what we have, and yes the addons being much much smaller will likely be download.

Well... there are many places and developers selling full DVDs for download (VALVE for example). Most people have good speed connections.

I'm not going to purchase a DVD by regular mail since i worked in the post office :dntknw: (i live in Europe)

Well... i only hope those addons will work in Phase 2. The only thing i want of Phase 3 are the new planes (the two seaters).

Interesting perspective. Each to his own.

Personally if I didn't own it I'd want it for the new AI and campaign.

Well... there are many places and developers selling full DVDs for download (VALVE for example). Most people have good speed connections.

I'm not going to purchase a DVD by regular mail since i worked in the post office :dntknw: (i live in Europe)

Well... i only hope those addons will work in Phase 2. The only thing i want of Phase 3 are the new planes (the two seaters).

I don't think I've heard of anyone not getting their Over Flanders Fields Phase 3 DVD that ordered it (even the ones in Europe). In fact I think most folks comment on how quickly they got it. But since you have P2 to play in the meantime, why not order P3 and when it shows up..it shows up. I can assure you that there are huge improvements to P3 over P2 beyond just the aircraft. Hi res scenery, drastically improved AI, tons more options in the Workshop, massive campaign, ability to actually fly and switch positions in those 2 seaters, etc. To each his own, but for $29.99 you get a lot more than a few aircraft.

Hellshade

Stealth, there is much more than just new craft.

The AI is so much better now, they really dogfight with you - it's a tough job sometimes!

Would you tell, where in Europe you live?

The AI is so much better now, they really dogfight with you - it's a tough job sometimes!

Sometimes??? Not to brag, but I had a 110 kill ace in Red Baron 3D (running OVS's old Hell's Angels patch) and I have YET to get a single bloody OFF pilot to 17 hours. Right now, in P3, I'd settle for getting one pilot past his first five missions. :shok:

You're right, the AI in P3 is awesome!

Edited by _CaptSopwith