I have been trying to download Wolf's WW2 aircraft. There is no longer a link to the page where the download takes place in the Strike Fighters WW2 aircraft section. Instead, I did a search, found the page and tried to download and this is what I get:

ERROR:(DOWNLOAD-PERMCA01A)

REASON CODE: User type is not permitted to download files. Guests please register an account to use this feature.

I am not a guest, but a registered member. What do you think the problem is? Is anyone else having this problem? It's too bad as I think these aircraft would add a lot to a WW2 modification to my game.

I am currently downloading as I write this, so I do not know what your problem is. You might try again.

Looks like there has been a slight re-organisation of the WW2 a/c downloads. There had been some "loose" files which have now been consolidated into the main d/l section - at least I think they have, otherwise a few have gone awol.

But it seems that WOLF257 has re-uploaded his WW2 plane pack:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=4363

Thanks Wolf :biggrin::good:

No it got moved to the Allied planes catagory yesterday by me. It was not re uploaded. However we are aware of the problem with the download.

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

Seems to be working OK on my end.

Cheers,

Baltika

Maybe its because he's a new member? Arnt new members only allowed one simultaneous download per day? And 8 individual ones? Oh and welcome to CA by the way

Edited by scouserlad13

Thanks for you quick attention to this Dave! We 48.9 PropHeads really appriciate it :biggrin:

wrench

kevin stein