Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Missile graphical oddities

So I've just installed Lindrs new missile pack on SFP1 08 patched version and noticed this "glitch" any ideas as to why this could be happening ? only happens for some of his missiles. Pointers/advice appreciated. TIA to all.

post-21253-1247336861_thumb.jpg

Based on what I'm seeing, I'd say either the mapping or the bitmap skin is messed up.

FC

Could it have been at my end during the download process ? Or do you suspect it could've been messed up from that start, just curious as I have'nt seen any posts from other users regd this. One last question if they are messed up I'm kinda at a loss as to how to go back to the older versions of the same armament. And like a dumda$$ I did'nt back up the originals (guess that serves me right *sigh*)

BTW, thank you for your prompt reply.

Well, it could be result of the download, or simply a bug. If you can, find the bitmap and see if it looks wierd at all...most missle mapping is fairly logical. If you want to get truly painful, you can get one of those grid bitmaps and use it to figure out how the thing is mapped.

Otherwise, the best bet is to go back to the original...how to get it...aye, there's the rub.

FC