Sign in to follow this  

Well done mate and I hope it encourages you to produce more brilliant skins.

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to the dark side.

I'm sure in a little while I'll be loveing the game...just right now if I had hair I'd be pulling it out.It's hard to unlearn 6 years of Strike Fighters.

I'm sure in a little while I'll be loveing the game...just right now if I had hair I'd be pulling it out.It's hard to unlearn 6 years of Strike Fighters.

Here is the good thing about that, you only need to know about 50% of that. Easier to install weps, decals, pilots.

oh I'm not really complaining I just get impatient and skip the little bit of reading I should have done before I tinker.I'll sit done to read the KB and be fine...i think.hehehe

Well, I did too, and after about 20 minutes playing..............I bought SF2. My next is SF2:Vietnam. :good:

This new version runs great on Vista. Much smoother than the older ones. Note, I have a HP Pavillion 8050 with a ATI 1650 card, and it runs great. Thank you TK. :biggrin:

I have now started porting missing cockpits and planes (AV-8) drom my other TW games. So far no problems. Just extract what you need, and whoola.............. Canadian F-104`s. The plane sets are just fantastic.

DerAlte :grandpa:

The plane sets are just fantastic.

Wait until you merge all three SF2 titles together!

Then wait until Israel arrives :biggrin:

There's always something to wait for about TW sims isn't it...

Like SkipperBLT said, 50% is a bit optimistic, I would say for me 80-ish%. With the help of FC and MigBuster's tutorial... I feel more inclined towards SF2 due to the additional stuff you can do, besides skinning. It feels more fleshed out, and the ability to take real world data and apply it more... I feel it gives more of an edge compared to most sims. While alot leaves to be desired... I would say that once you get the hang of it you'll appreciate it. Such as yesterday when my comp got messed up. Reinstalled everything but decided to stick to SF2. Since most of the stuff can be imported from SF1/WoX, there's no reason to go back. The more you find and figure out, the more I look forward.