Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Mount is UP! (Well almost)

Guys and Gals.

Today my step-dad and I put together my shooting mount to remember how it put together. Yeah no instructions. But IT WORKS! We had a small snag on the pistol mount's trigger though, it was a tad short for my revolvers. The guy who make this emailed us that he forgot to mail another piece and we're thinking its for the pistol mount. We didn't receive the missing part yet though.

Without any due... PICS. Be warned, I hate camera flashes so you'll see me with my eyes close.

First is me with my Rock River 5x56 AR-15 Carbine

MountwithRockRiverAR15Carbine.jpg

Next you'll see how I would use it. About the firing button, there's two -- One for firing and one's for safety. The safety button must be held down for me to fire.

TakingAimWithAR15Carbine.jpg

Next is the pistol mount with my SA Stag handled .45 Long Colt revolver.

PistolmountwithStaghandledSA45LongC.jpg

Next is my brand new Gold plated, Silver engraved 1851 Navy Black Powder .44 revolver.

PistolmountwithGoldplatedSilverengr.jpg

There you have it folks! Awesome huh :biggrin: :biggrin: :minigun:

Falcon

I gotta admit that pretty cool.Looks like your ready for when the world decends into anarcy.please update us on how it shoots.

Nice lookin' rig ya go there! :smile:

Small update. Not this weekend but next weekend I'll be going to the range. I'll post up a AAR afterwards :)

Falcon

Small update. Not this weekend but next weekend I'll be going to the range. I'll post up a AAR afterwards :)

Falcon

Cool I'll be waiting for the report.