Sign in to follow this  
Spectre_USA

Santa Smilies

Hey Mod and/or admin type guys.

Can the smilie pack on the left be de-tuned for the holiday season?

Or are you getting a head start for next year?

:D

wheres your holiday spirit??ok nothing but a lump of coal for you next year.I'll ask MJ about it.

Damn you guys don't cut me much slack do ya... ;) it's on the list of things to do the past week, I'll have them down this week.

Yeah, they looked really cool. would it be possible to just take those smilies and take off the hats? They were probably some of the best looking smilies I've seen (with the exception of that winking one ;) )

Looks like you got right on it! Thanks MadJeff!

I did like those smilies, too bad they aren't the same ones without the hats... :rolleyes:

No pleasing some people, eh? ;)

Damn you guys don't cut me much slack do ya... ;) it's on the list of things to do the past week, I'll have them down this week.

No rest for the wicked...

*Snaps whip over jeffs' head as drummer beats out slow tatoo while sweaty, half naked men row...*

:D

I still got my favorite:

XXtomcat.gif

<C>

Fates

yeah Fates, it's the best one :D

Cheers

Hey these new smiles are great :D

I don't like them, actually. but hey, we still have the ninjas :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Like the sig cretin, warms the heart...

Im talkin about the bottom one...

God I love this country. :)

Edited by pcpilot

Like the PIC too....

But that guy in the middle sure looks stoned...and the kid to his right is lookin at him like ..."Man...Dude..what were you smokin?"

<C>

Fates

Thanks, Guys! I guess Mona is a little big for a smiley face. :D

I have always loved that image as well. It was originally called "Yankee Doodle" but was later renamed "The Spirit of '76". It was created in 1876 to commemorate the centenial of our country. There were three additional "updated" versions created later by the same artist. Norman Rockwell even did a version. It was a real hit with the public when it first came out in 1876 and thousands of copies of it were sold at the time. The version depicted here is the first version and it hangs in The United States State Department. Despite it's popularity it was never considered "art" and so cannot be found in any art books.

I have been to Lexington, Concord and Battle Road. I have been to West Point and Fort Ticonderoga. I have seen the Declaration of Independence with my own eyes

but now these eyes weep. Unless we awaken from our stupor it will all have been in vain.

Hey Cretin, your previous sig was all right too. You needed to tighten up those

groups on the bullseye though B)

I have seen the Declaration of Independence with my own eyes but now these eyes weep. Unless we awaken from our stupor it will all have been in vain.

Amen brother, feel the same way...