Olham

OFF Forum Pilots Maps

. . . . . . . . . . . . "Wings Over Flanders Fields"

__________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________THE FORUM PILOTS___________________

. . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . .These maps show many of the OFF & WOFF Forum Pilots' locations in the whole world.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .They will be updated every time I receive a new pilot's location.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . If you are flying OFF or WOFF, and you are not in any of the maps here yet,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .please send me a PM* with your town & your country, and I will add you in.

. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . * PM = Private Message - To send a PM, click on my avatar name; then on "send message".

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Now you should get a window for writing your message to me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .Add a title please, otherwise it won't send; then click on "send message". Done!

OFF-Pilots-America.jpg

OFF-Pilots-Europe.jpg

OFF-Pilots-Australia.jpg

OFF-Pilots-Africa.jpg

OFF-Pilots-South-America.jpg

OFF-Pilots-Asia.jpg

OFF-Pilots-Russia.jpg

Edited by Olham

There are a lot of us here in the States, I have a hunch that one might be next.

And don't leave out Winder! Isn't he in SA?

There are a lot of us here in the States, I have a hunch that one might be next.

Yes I'm looking forward to OFPOE Phase 2, hehe. :yes:

... and shredward in Canada.

BTW, Olham, that looks like Whitchurch in Shropshire you're pointing at for me. You want Whitchurch in Hampshire, a good way further East. Lots of Whit(e)Church(es) in England, you see.

... and shredward in Canada.

Yes, of course! How could I forget Shred?!? Okay Olham, make it a North America map! :biggrin:

Oh, I see. Will put that right.

He's from my state, yeah? I've noticed here in Oz, there's a steadily growing WWI-sim culture brewing. For years it's been WWII mostly, but I'm seeing more and more Aussies representing. If I can ween myself of Skyraiders and Flankers sometime, I'll have to give OFF and FE a go. I kinda miss the Red Baron 3D days...

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. :yes: :good:

Say What? - if you liked Red Baron 3D, you will L-O-V-E "Over Flanders Fields".

Here, you won't only feel like playing a sim - here you will be a pilot in those days! Promised!

Okay, I have begun working on an America map. It would be great, if you Amreicans could send me

a Google-Map link with your hometown - otherwise it would be just too much research for me to do.

Best to send it as a PM, I think? Thanks. Olham

Edited by Olham

Nice idea, but your map doesn't go far enough up north. I'll let my location remain a closely guarded secret. :biggrin:

Great idea Olham. Much more detailed than the one I was working on.

milky_way_you_are_here.jpg

:biggrin:

Hey Lou, Minnesota is going to br crowded on that map. Do you recall a tv show from the 60's about aviation that was on Sunday mornings. I think it was called "World of Aviation". It had a nice old host, seems his name was Sherm Lewis or something like that. Anyway I loved that show in my formative years and I think it sparked my interest in aviation. Also being a Minnesotan you know of 3M Co.. I worked in the 3M Aerospce new product lab for nearly 30 years and my crowning acheivement was the part I played in launching a new water-based primer for Boeing company. I don't know if Boeing is actually using it yet but it is on the QPL and has been used in the manufacture of some airplanes in Europe, TBOMK.

Rickitycrate, you are talking about Sherm Booen, a Glenville, Minnesota native. That was a very good old show and I watched it regularly as well back in the day. Now as to Minnesota getting crowded...well...not out my way anytime soon. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

:cray:

I suppose us Aussies will have to content with an arrow on the West coast of the North America map pointing even further West saying "Aussies over here somewhere"

Well, I see we miss out AGAIN because we're on the other side of the planet. :tumbleweed: It's lonely out here.

Just me and Pips I think. Say What maybe joining us soon.

Edited by Steve Drew

Rickitycrate, you are talking about Sherm Booen, a Glenville, Minnesota native. That was a very good old show and I watched it regularly as well back in the day. Now as to Minnesota getting crowded...well...not out my way anytime soon. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

Ah that's him. Thanks Lou. I've been trying to recall the good man's name these past few days.

Steve, it seems to me that OFF has a signifigant presence in your part of the globe. Maybe with some gentle nudging our German hero will find the time to include you gents.

And as for Africa .... anyone else out there?

You can add me. I come from Birmingham in the midlands

JimAttril, you're not alone down there. The "Lord of Winding" must be very near you (Lol!)

Steve Drew, you break my heart with your sobbing headover - if you find at least 5 members

in Australia, I will make another Australia map - promised! (Wasn't scouserlad living down there?

And what about Capt.Winters? And there where more...)

Great idea Olham. Much more detailed than the one I was working on.

milky_way_you_are_here.jpg

Not so sure Louvert. My family thinks I'm on another planet half the time!

Steve Drew: Well, I see we miss out AGAIN because we're on the other side of the planet. :tumbleweed: It's lonely out here.

Steve, you may not be so aware of that, but Australia is to us Europeans like "one of us" - a neighbour,

who lives a bit further away, but we have so much in common with, so much a similar mentality.

Dej wrote:

Not so sure Louvert. My family thinks I'm on another planet half the time!

Ah, right then. Corrected the map for you Sir, and added a few others to planet Earth as well.

milky_way_you_are_here_02.jpg

Steve Drew wrote:

Well, I see we miss out AGAIN because we're on the other side of the planet.

If Olham won't add a separate map for you folks "down under" I most certainly will.

milky_way_you_are_here_down_under.jpg

Here is my map again, in it's own thread, and with more pilots added.

Everybody, who isn't in there yet, may PM me his/her hometown and

nationality - I'll put you in then.

I'm also thinking of making one for America.

LMAO!!!!!!

That's a lot of players!!!!!!

How many??? 16????

Like i said before: i would like to purchase OFF PHASE 3... but NEVER by regular mail

diligencia.gif

Developers should look for another way of distribution

Digital Download is the way.... we are living in the XXI century

Stealth, these are just those Forum people who sent an address yet.

Don't know why you come here to laugh your a** off - you may need it one day.

And as for the mail: a friend of mine got his copy after ONE week from the USA to Berlin.

I have added a USA map now. If you're not in there yet, send me an MP with your town and state.

Edited by Olham