Sign in to follow this  
Slope72

Draken weapons help needed

I've installed the Saab J-35F Draken v1.0 by Lud von Pipper from column5 and have tried to install the weapons as well (RB 24, RB 27, RB 28 and tanks). The weapons are there, i.e. I can load them out and fire them but they are invisible. Since there are (seemingly) nice bitmaps included in the add-on I would like to see them as well. I've copied and pasted the Draken weapons folders to the main WoE Weapons folder and copied and pasted the INI-text to the INI-file and used the Weapons editor to add the weapons but they are still invisible.

Does anyone have some input on this I should be grateful.

By the way, thanx Lud for a great add-on! Only missing the Viggen now...

/Slope

Sounds like the weapon LODs are missing.

I'll try to get an update out for it soon. The original one is probably not going to fly well in the current versions. ;)

Sounds like the weapon LODs are missing.

OK. I didn't mention I had copied them to the folders as well. Do I need to do anything else. I've renamed the INI numbers on the INI-text to be sequentially numbered with the rest, has that messed something up? Excuse my ignorance, I'm no modder.

I've installed the Saab J-35F Draken v1.0 by Lud von Pipper from column5 and have tried to install the weapons as well (RB 24, RB 27, RB 28 and tanks). The weapons are there, i.e. I can load them out and fire them but they are invisible. Since there are (seemingly) nice bitmaps included in the add-on I would like to see them as well. I've copied and pasted the Draken weapons folders to the main WoE Weapons folder and copied and pasted the INI-text to the INI-file and used the Weapons editor to add the weapons but they are still invisible.

Does anyone have some input on this I should be grateful.

/Slope

Viggens at Capun's site.........

Hou doe,

Derk :good:

Viggens at Capun's site.........

Hou doe,

Derk :good:

Caveat emptor, tho...