- Mk40 FFAR Rocket
- new F-86 Bomb Rack
- new F-86 HVAR Launcher
- new F-86 455 Liter Drop Tank silver
- new F-86 455 Liter Drop Tank camo
- new F-86 455 Liter Drop Tank JG73 Red/White
- new F-86 755 Liter Drop Tank camo
- new F-86 755 Liter Drop Tank JG73 Red/White
- new F-86 120Gal Drop Tank silver ________________for F-86A / F / E / D / K / L
- new F-86 200Gal Drop Tank silver ________________for F-86A / F / E / D / K / L
- new High Res skins 2048 x 2048 !!!
- optional Skins 512x512 ( just in case you have problems with the high res one )

JUST DROP THE CONTENT OF THE MAIN FOLDER TO THE NAMESAKE IN YOUR GAMES MOD FOLDER , OVERWRITE IF ASK TO

Thanks to

- Zurawski for his great canadair and F-86 Cockpit and allowing me to use it
- Wrench for the excellent holes.tga
- AmokFloo for his help in teaching me the animation in 3ds-max
- the GMG for testing the mod
- Dave for rescale the skins to 512x512

PLEASE READ THE READ ME

Thank you and have fun

ravenclaw_007

These CL-13s are some of the classiest planes yet made for the series!

There seems to be a problem with this Download. Loadouts do not provide Fuel Tanks, for a start. Same with the Early version. Could the files be corrupt? Assistance appreciated?

Entries in Weapons Folder do not agree the Lodout.ini file or Data.ini file. Guess I can scratch my head and straighten out the mess for the next week. :stars::stars::stars:. Shame published so long ago by EXPERTS; but still not functional.

• Dislike 4

What was your useful contribution to this community lately? Oh right....NOTHING. So stop complaining with that arrogant attitude. What about fixing this by yourself if it's that important for you? I'm sure the boards contain all the information about how it's done.

• Like 5

i´m sorry if you have any trouble with this aircraft but this was one of my first mods i made and up to day it has 919 downloads and you are the first who has complains about it , i´m always here to help someone who has a problems with one of my mods and ask me for help , i never called me an expert and belive it or not i´m still learning new things about this game and modding every day , and by the way nothing is perfect neider me or one of my mods

i just wonder 919 downloads and after all that time you are the first who has complains

• Like 9

Active much, are we??? 

joined 2015, a whopping total of 2 posts, both of which are just above.

The first post was pretty good; 'hey, i need some help, things don't seem to match up"

The 2nd post, an hour later, completely different, jumped right in the "attitude well".  Uncool, very uncool.

and like everyone else said, you'd think somebody else would have said something over the last 13 years, doncha think?

How 'bout we try this ...? delete the CL-13 and any/all associated bits from you mods folder. Redownload it, unzip it, READ the readme (if there is one, hopefully there is), check and cross check the included sub-folders (/Objects/****) for missing parts.

THEN if something ain't right, give us a shout

• Like 6

I strongly object to Kirby2012's offensive post. I for one , am eternally grateful to all the fabulous modders on this excellent site and for all their wonderful downloads . I can only say that the technical support on this site is amazing , with everyone keen to offer solutions .Kirby2012 does not appear to understand basic manners or gratitude . I agree with Nyghtfll and think this person is lucky he/she hasn't been removed from the site !

• Like 2

My post where not meant to be offensive first of all.

If they were taken that way; MY APPOLOGIES!!!!!!!

Fact remains. The 2 aircraft Early and Late are not functional with External Fuel Tanks.

I can plainly see were the Modder is trying to keep the tanks exclusive to the Canadair.

But Weapons file, Aircraft Data, and Aircraft Loadout ini's are not communicating.

To the people that commented, question.

Does your Aircraft function as designed?  

Edited by Kirby2012

Ok, then, lets start working the problem...

I re-downloaded it last night, and I'll start going line-by-line in the data ini's for the aircraft, weapons, so forth. I'm betting it's going to be something stupid simple, like a typo in the nations or attachment type

as I'm at an impass with the HP Hasting (something in the lod is freezing the game solid when starting on the ground), can't even test for issues.

This might also give me the opportunity to upgrade the FM to those matching the KAW Sabres, but we'll see.

You fellas really got a handle on the Sabre FM....:clapping::clapping:

Wings over Korea all-in-one pak?

By Do335 is OUTSTANDING......

Edited by Kirby2012
  • Like 1

it seems that with some of the SF2 updates the original setup does not work anymore , back when we made that aircraft mod everything worked fine

• Like 3

here are 3 external fuel tanks for the early and late Canadair Mk.6 versions , this tanks work , the option with the squadron specific tanks is no more possible ( maybe i will find a way around )

F-86_455Liter_L.7z

F-86_455Liter_Ls.7z

F-86_755Liter_L.7z

here are the data.ini and the loadout.ini for the early and the late versions of the Canadair Mk.6 , everything should work now , if you still have problems let me know

Canadair Mk6 GAF early.7z

Canadair Mk6 GAF late.7z

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

well, shoot!!

I got the tanks working (did some renaming so they're all the same as the typename entry); they now switch with mission taksing, updated all the hit boxes, redid the texture sets to randomize the serial numbers, "ruggedization" (armor updates) other small tweeks. didn't touch the FM at all. Combined several mission tasking into the DefaultFor= statement in the loadout ini

I'll just hang loose on my end.

The only way to get the skins for the tanks to change would be to build their lods into the aircraft main lod, ala 3W stuff, have them mapped seperately from the aircraft, then they could have squadron specific skins

thanks RC!!! 

img00008.JPG

img00009.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

well, shoot!!

I got the tanks working (did some renaming so they're all the same as the typename entry); they now switch with mission taksing, updated all the hit boxes, redid the texture sets to randomize the serial numbers, "ruggedization" (armor updates) other small tweeks. didn't touch the FM at all. Combined several mission tasking into the DefaultFor= statement in the loadout ini

I'll just hang loose on my end.

The only way to get the skins for the tanks to change would be to build their lods into the aircraft main lod, ala 3W stuff, have them mapped seperately from the aircraft, then they could have squadron specific skins

thanks RC!!! 

LOOKING FOWARD TO YOUR WORK!!!!:pilotfly:

if ravenclaw has fixed it, there's no need for my work!

although, I will release the randomized decal texture set inis

edit:

opps, helps if I attach the zip!!

just unzip and drop over the main aircraft folder, allow the overwrite of the textureset inis

gaf_cl13_sabre_late_texture_sets.7z

I have attempted to using a compare it program. But lod. files ect, ect are different.:yikes:

It's beyond my very basic understanding....

i wouldn't worry about any of that -- these are the same basic lods Zur released in 2003-ish, with Volker's modifications.

----------

I've been looking over both versions, and have come to some conclusions. There are 2 ways to do a 2021 upgrade on these:

1) combine the 2 early and late versions into one. Using the 'date switch' to change from NMF to camo in 1959-ish. Loadouts are also easily adjusted using the 'year specific' loadout switch. This would allow the Sidewinders to turn on in =whichever= year the BLW first began fielding them.

2) keep them as they are, adjust the end and start years for the NMF  (early) to end in 1959, and have the late (camo) start in 1959, approx when the euro camo was issues. But this needs a bit more research, as the Norm 62 for the stock F-104G starts in 62/63 ish. 

Overall, keeping them seperate maybe the best solution, as it's the fuel tank skins that determine years. Since the fuel tank lods are NOT part of the main aircraft lod, they can only be skinned as they are. So, combining them would mean the camo aircraft skins would only have the NMF drop tanks. The absolute BEST solution would be, if we had the MAX files, would be to rebuild the aircraft (which could use a few other items) with the 3 different sized drop tanks built in, along with IRM rails. Data ini statements turn them on or off as stated in the loadout inis (but that's for another day)

General other stuff would be the randomization of the serial number decals, addition of a Level=1 decal to all skins to activate the squadron name displayed on the Loadout Screen. Convert the bmp skins to jpgs (that should save 90megs!). I also fixed the FFAR pods weapons data ini, that was missing it's StationSpecificCode= statement, so now it loads.

But I won't do anything unless RavenClaw says it's ok. When I updated ALL the other Sabres 5-6 years ago, I didn't touch the GMG CL-13s as they weren't mine to mess with.  If he says it's ok, I'll go ahead. But I'll need to know WHICH is best...

the difference between the early and the late version ist the AIM-9 only the late version was able to carry the AIM-9B , the early version was a pure gunfighter

i made some new weapons that should replace the existing ones , the new ones are more detailed

if Kevin would like to upgrade the Canadair Sabre it is ok for me , i´m in the moment very busy with real life and my F-4`s

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 2

ok then. we'll stay with 2 version, early and late.

thanks brother!! :drinks:

one more , the early has the silver skins and the late the camo ones

• Like 1

exactly, I'll change the end year of the early (NMFs) to approx 62, and change the start year of the late (camo) to 62. that should keep a seperation, allowing the use of the NMF and camo fuel tanks on each one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

by the way this special red and yellow markings on nose and tail from the JG-71 " Richthofen " skins are something that wing commander Erich " Bubi " Hartmann wanted on the JG-71 aircrafts 

vor all who dont have a clue who Erich " Bubi " Hartmann was , he is the best fighter pilot ever with 352 kills , i like the idea that he became the wing commander of the Richthofen Geschwader