Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Bf-110 g-4 Martin Drewes Njg-1 help

Anyone have photos or colour profiles of the Drewes's bf-110g-4 G9+WD?

I've bought the hobbymaster diecast one,but there's something strange about the box pics that shows the plane with the NjG1 emblem on the left nose and the model inside the box that don't have it?

In some colour profiles it seems doesn't have it,but I want be sure before skinning it!

I'll look around in my pdf books, and see what I can find. Good excuse to step back from Rabaul for a bit :biggrin:

At simmerspaintshop, there's a template with all the JG/NJG unit markings. Easy to make a decal from! (done for the 109 and 190s)

wrench

kevin stein

I'll look around in my pdf books, and see what I can find. Good excuse to step back from Rabaul for a bit :biggrin:

Thats exactly what I did, aaaaaaand:

med_gallery_34327_276_160756.jpg

med_gallery_34327_276_140590.jpg

Thanks guys!

This explains my theory that it doesn't sport the unit badges!

Read on DiecastAviation that Hobbymaster release pre production photos (and on boxes too) with NjG-1 Englandblitz badge,than they've learned the error and package the model without!

The starboard underwing was black painted, as told by Drewes himself. Some newest drawing reflect this. :good: