Hello all, I have been working on a russian interface mod to go along with the russian voice pack from Gramp's site. I now have a playable campaign Soviet, E.Germany vs. Saudi Arabia. It is FICTIONAL so please no laughing it was just easier to set up this way..believe me! Anyway I changed most of the menu screens and aircraft files to go along with Russia in the Desert. If anyone wants to give it a test I'd be grateful. I have played a couple of campaigns already and it works well and Armordave your SU-17 was the sole reason I went on with this so, thank you :D If interested its best to have a seperate install and the speech pack also the all migs flyable MOD, Mirage F-1C, SU-17, SU-15F, YAK-28P, F-86-40 and the Vampire add-ons. And last I am working on a zip file but think it will reach 40-50 MBs not including Desert music B) that would be another 40-50mb's! let me know if anyone wants to try it. And I will get it to you somehow.

Edited by itsme2