Sign in to follow this  
Cameljockey

O/T Ya'll give Mrs. Cameljockey a hand!

I am a lucky man! To find someone to put up with me for that long......she deserves the Pour le Merite!

CJ

Congratulations and hope she keeps you a few more years. :yes:

My wife says after 29 years married to me, that she is going straight to Heaven because she has already served her time. :biggrin:

Congratulations CJ! 22 years is quite an accomplishment! What do you attribute your long years of success too? A good flight sim for you and 24 / 7 shopping channel access for her? hehe In any case, well done bud.

Hellshade

I am a lucky man!

I'll say! Here it is your wedding anniversary and you're posting in here instead of taking your lady love out on the town, and you're apparently still alive.....

Congrats on finding such an understanding woman :biggrin:

CJ like myself you are blessed with a good wife. Congratulations! Enjoy many more.

Edited by Rickitycrate

I'll say! Here it is your wedding anniversary and you're posting in here instead of taking your lady love out on the town, and you're apparently still alive.....

Congrats on finding such an understanding woman :biggrin:

Right now I'm cooking dinner. Grilled ribeye steak, grilled shrimp, deep fried flounder and steak fries, fresh Ceasar salad, and for dessert, Angel food cake with fresh strawberry glaze topped with whipped cream (I plan to have some fun with that).

Thanks guys!

CJ

Congrats! And here is to many more than 22 more left in you guys!!! :good:

Edited by Test Pilot

Wonderful to hear this CJ! Congratulations!

Right now I'm cooking dinner. Grilled ribeye steak, grilled shrimp, deep fried flounder and steak fries, fresh Ceasar salad, and for dessert, Angel food cake with fresh strawberry glaze topped with whipped cream (I plan to have some fun with that).

I take it this is far and away above the fair she normally fixes? Is this a subtle hint aimed at improvement or a declaration of war? :biggrin:

Edited by Bullethead

Actually. I do all of the cooking. The Missus is a quadriplegic but no less a wonderful woman. Despite her health she has given me two healthy children and 22 years of joy. I wouldn't change a thing, even if I had the chance!

Congratulations CJ!

May you enjoy many, many more anniversaries.

Very well done CJ! 22 years of marriage is a REAL accomplishment!

I'm at 20 years now...no kids, but the wife says I'm more than enough kid all by myself!

Great meal! I gotta grill more shrimp.. :smile:

Very well done CJ! 22 years of marriage is a REAL accomplishment!

I'm at 20 years now...no kids, but the wife says I'm more than enough kid all by myself!

Great meal! I gotta grill more shrimp.. :smile:

Great job CJ, and congrats! I'm at 12 married, together 15... and I've successfully avoided being killed 'naturally' several hundred times.

I simply remind her.. 'Nah, you're not getting that money that easily'

Today's attempt was during a dusk walk she INSISTED on going, and we came across an adolecent Black Bear... nice try babe. ;)

OvS

Hey, CJ - first thought was "Catch 22" - but then I read on, and you seem to be a lucky man.

Twentytwo years, all settings on "full reality" - that is quite something to achieve!

Oh, and that meal made my mouth water so much, that I need a new keyboa#@ $&µ... :yes:

...she deserves the Pour le Merite!

A big hand for the little Lady!

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,

...if read quickly enough, it should sound like thunderous applause.

Congratulations, CJ, that's quite an accomplishment! Take that saint of a woman out for a nice dinner.

I've been married 25 years, myself. 10 years to the first wife and 15 to the current one. However, I am concerned when "Dash two" refers to me as her first husband. :blink:

Guest Barnstorm

A belated congadulations, CJ. That sounds like a true SC menue you had for dinner! I wish you and wife continued happiness.

Doug

Congrats CJ you have a wonderful partner there. 22 years here too this October, where do the years go? Must be the wooshing sound I hear every so often, or maybe that's beer.