Sign in to follow this  
McCarty13

New arrival

I just transfered in from the world, where should I put my gear?

Im a mac user but i have an old PC im revamping. The processor is a 2.8 I'll have 3 gigs ram and a 1gig video card after tomorrow. Think thats enough?

I already have CFS 3 and I ordered BHandH two days ago. I hope to be up and running shortly

S!

PS Some of you from the old RB days may remember me as JG1Stachel Jasta 4

McCarty13,

Welcome to OFF. Like uncleal suggested, read the sticky threads at the top of General Discussion and also General Help. That will give you a good start to the Sim. After that, it should be fairly simple to install and update to 1.3L version.

If you have any questions, or need any help, please feel free to ask. Someone here will know the answer, and you'll get a swift reply.

I just transfered in from the world, where should I put my gear?

Allright, then. I see Uncle Al met you at the front gate. Survive that, and you'll have no problem with the Boche. Grab any unused bunk, get settled, and as soon as your crate arrives from depot, we'll get to the rest. You will find many questions to post here. Looking forward to hearing from y'.

Welcome McCarty is it, right, well stow your gear and write your mother while you have a chance. You'll be going up in a crate soon and lord knows how you will be on your return. After you collect yourself, should you survive, report back here and make a proper accounting of yourself. Remember we need that crate!

Edited by Rickitycrate

Well, McCarty, if your name is Stachel, you are wery vellcome in my Jasta 1. Vee are based

at Vivaise field, in early May 1917. You vill get der beautiful Albatros DIII, and we hope you

vill enjoy our favourite sport: Shootink up der Nupe!

Without boastink too much, I may say, zatt I just turned 6 off zem into assorted scrap.

I vill show you your room, vere you can later hang up zose cut out roundels.

Mmuahahahahaaaa!!!!

Welcome aboard! New guy buys the drinks :drinks_drunk:

20 Squadron's had appalling losses lately in April 1917. We could use some more cannonfodder :).

Ahh poor Shulte's card. How very rude of them. By the way, I thought you should know, we don't dress for dinner here.

Also, I might suggest memorizing the dialog of The Blue Max and Black Adder WWI series and NEVER call yourself Baldric.

Edited by Mr. Lucky