Sign in to follow this  
Murdock

Loman For Sfp1 In Beta / Loman To Be Open Ended

See this post:

http://oldsite.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/board...c;f=55;t=008594

I openly invite any modders to take part in the LOMAN beta project on behalf of Strike Fighters Project1 mod management development and testing. Please email me and I will coordinate your email addition to the beta team of the LOMAN mailing list. Thanks go out to Skypat, the creator of LOMAN, for taking this simulation under his wing and for coming up with a great idea of opening LOMAN to mod management for any/all future simulations that wish to utilize it.

I'm sure Skypat, myself, or modders who take part in testing it out will post more information about the expansion of LOMAN to other sims as testing commences and completes.

email me at: murdock@nc.rr.com to coordinate your addition to the LOMAN beta process on behalf of SFP1. Please include links to your mod sites or mod files.

Note: dont be shy if you are not a modder and wish to help. I am only emphasizing modders to get a good cross-section of them on behalf of future modding for the sim.

Murdock

geocities.com/murdocksimboy/

Edited by Murdock

Wow, that would be awesome. I use Loman for Lomac now and it helps a lot with all the "busywork" of installing a mod or changing parameters. WTG, looking forward to it! :D

When this comes out, I think Ill reinstall the game and all the aircraft and add a few terrains that I like. This ought to be REALLY cool. A big improvement for SFP1.

Another thread on this topic (including screenies)

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bb...c;f=55;t=008705

And the most recent thread with information:

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bb...c;f=55;t=008741

This is very close to release candidate. As far as my own testing is concerned, there was only one newly introduced bug, and skypat is working towards a fix.

Murdock

Guest Sony Tuckson

Murdock

any instructions for modders?

I mean is it easy to use it for us?

I really want to release future mods using it!

It is easy to use. The Best way to learn how to mod with it are to look inside the existing mods. I am writing a tutorial, but its going to take a few days to publish it.

LOMAN 2.0 is released by the way! with SFP1 mod functions.

See www.check-six.fr for more info and try it out for yourself.

Been gone for awhile waiting on the #2, come back and find this am downloading now, thanks!

BF