Sign in to follow this  
Planejunky

Weapons range in SF2?

Is it still possible to have Bunyap's superb range in the new SF2 series? It was always good to practice weapons delivery techniques etc and a very valuable addon.

Yes. Just install the basic pack and then use the Range update by Wrench. In the Range.ini file, change the pointers to the Desert/Desert.cat if its not already done.

Works fine.

Yes. Just install the basic pack and then use the Range update by Wrench. In the Range.ini file, change the pointers to the Desert/Desert.cat if its not already done.

Works fine.

Sounds great, I have SF2 Europe though, so I wont have the Desert terrain does this matter.

Sounds great, I have SF2 Europe though, so I wont have the Desert terrain does this matter.

Then just point it to GermanyCE.cat :biggrin:

Then just point it to GermanyCE.cat :biggrin:

Cheers fella. :good: I can't seem to find this range update though, I've just searched Combat Ace and Wrench's files and came up with diddly squat! :dntknw:

Bunyap did a Range?

Many apologies, it was of course your good self! :blush::sorry::grin:

I still can't locate the Range update by Wrench, can anyone point me to the file please?

Cheers. :good:

Deuces did Bunyap? :lol:

j/k

Still a staple in the SF terrains. I used it often, got to keep current. Try it with the AT-38B.

I think they mean this update by Wrench

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=4101

I've got it installed and working properly, I assumed from a post above there was a tweak needed to get it working in SF2E. It just installs as normal, but the installer creates a "Terrain" folder with the two ranges enclosed. These need to be moved to the "Terrains" folder for the sim to see them, then you're good to go!

Edited by Planejunky