Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Getting Carded Buying Game...

My wife decided to buy me GR gold edition..at wally world...at the checkout they scanned the game and carded her...said you have to be 18 or older to buy it.of course I had a good laugh but she wasn't real happy about having to dig out ID.

LOl Walmart sucks a fatty :P But seriously when were not playing frsibee in the parking lot at midnight in July, my pals and I generaly stay away from "Mutant Mart", we call it that becuase all the mutant white trash from the surrounding counties shop there...scary!

Boy have we advanced, or maybe not.lol I don't remember needing an ID to buy Lawn Darts.

All those times we threw those things up in the air and barely missed catching one in the cranium makes me giggle.LOL

Today you cant buy sparklers on the 4th of July without a freakin permission slip.lol

Gawd,

myself being a native Texan, I knew people that would hang out at the Wal-Mart.....And Sonic..... and Mc Donalds......and oh nevermind. Anyways, these people would just 'be there' usually on a Friday or Saturday night after washing down their trucks. Just there, with nothing to do, but.. sit there. And stuff. I at least had a fake I.D., and with some friends, we'd go to Slick Willies and drink there. Good times.

Edited by zagnut