Sign in to follow this  
Syrinx

Hugo Chavez

Imagine being stuck in a lift with him. Not a nice day out.

OMG...stuck in an elevator with a sweaty pineapple-faced communist! :shout:

:boredom:

that's why i walk allways with my PSP.

Edited by Silverbolt

Just imagine what Hugo Chavez would be thinking... "Holy s***! I'm stuck in an elevator with a democratic capitalistic infidel!"

maybe he could use his penis phone to call for help.(damn it what the spanish name of that again?)

I'd say "Sooo... that Dubuya... He's the devil, isn't he?" and just sit back while he goes off on a rant for hours. I don't care either way for pro or anti Bush bashing, I just wanna see his minders faces when I set him off! :biggrin: Totally worth it...

No no no, you start the conversation on how rediculous gas prices have been getting.

But then again, he does have that variety show he does and it did have Danny Glover on it one time. I'd probably ask him "Sooo... WAS Danny Glover too old for that sh*t??" :yes:

Obviously you'd have to start telling him how great fascism is and that he should convert.

As a fellow Latino i would remind him that he is not much different from the usual types that have infested Latin America for generations.

I would emphasize the population loss his country would suffer if he kept going along the path of ol' Fidel and how it would come back to bite his followers in the *** when future exiles return after the eventual collapse of the "Workers Paradise" to return a favor.

Edited by Lt. James Cater

it would be a dream come true for me.Only one of us would e leaving that elevator and I damn sure know it wouldn't be him! F-in commie POS

I would ask him who he buys his red shirts from. I'm not sure if L.L. Bean or Lands End are proletariat compatible by Venezuelan standards.

it would be a dream come true for me.Only one of us would e leaving that elevator and I damn sure know it wouldn't be him! F-in commie POS

Two men enter! One man leaves!

I imagine he's just the kind of guy to drop one while you're stuck in that lift with him too.