Sign in to follow this  
eankhilous

Wov multi player with hamachi

we are on wov multiplayer on hamachi every night if you join me yo must have these:

1.Clean wov set-up

2.WOV_Update_Oct2008b

3.Hamachi Setup-1.0.3.0-en version (if you can't fnd it send a e-mail to me)

4.Internet connection

5.Brain and sharp eyes:D

Join ' marduks woi ' network When set-up hamachi

network name : marduks woi

pss:1234

come on join us

post-41390-1248290470_thumb.jpg

post-41390-1248290519_thumb.jpg

post-41390-1248290532_thumb.jpg

I tried this but it said that this network does not exist. Any ideas?

~Taxman

dude you must do this step t step

1. Set-up hamachi

2. join marduks woi network if it is asks password is 1234

3. we are starting to fly at 00:00 am. GMT

4. fly with us...

5. For questions my msn is polaturkay@hotmail.com

Edited by eankhilous

I joined your network and mine is Viper 6 password 1234

You can set up your hamachi networks without any passwords which makes things less confusing for people. You might consider using version 8.30.06 instead of Oct08. You get better load times plus you DON'T get those disgusting UFO's. Most of us have discarded Oct08 for multiplay purposes for those reasons.

You can set up your hamachi networks without any passwords which makes things less confusing for people. You might consider using version 8.30.06 instead of Oct08. You get better load times plus you DON'T get those disgusting UFO's. Most of us have discarded Oct08 for multiplay purposes for those reasons.
Roger that will do thank you!

Doghouse do you know of any networks that I can join now that I have a workable WOV with the 8/06 patch?

hi pilots

i ll try to join this network and c we ll fly with me :)

hi pilots

i ll try to join this network and c we ll fly with me :)

do you use a flight stick?

Sorry Viper, I didn't mean to ignore you. I've been on vacation and hiding out at the lake place, no phones or computers. Just lake fun with the family. I'm not going to be home till after Labor Day, then I'll be back in dogfighting style. I get to the library in town on occasion to check email, look into CA to see if there are any messages for me, and to pick up a good book to read but my time there is extremely limited. To answer your question, yes, I do know of some WOV servers. There are a multitude of them at hamachi, unfortunately I don't know all their names or passwords. Plus, you are welcome to join us at Hyperlobby. When I get back home I'll check around for some hamachi servers and get back with you. Look for me at hyperlobby so I can pass that info on to you.

I guess it isn't hard to have two versions of WoV patched differently, 08 & 06 ?

I plan to get hyperlobby installed and look into Hamachi.

Sorry Viper, I didn't mean to ignore you. I've been on vacation and hiding out at the lake place, no phones or computers. Just lake fun with the family. I'm not going to be home till after Labor Day, then I'll be back in dogfighting style. I get to the library in town on occasion to check email, look into CA to see if there are any messages for me, and to pick up a good book to read but my time there is extremely limited. To answer your question, yes, I do know of some WOV servers. There are a multitude of them at hamachi, unfortunately I don't know all their names or passwords. Plus, you are welcome to join us at Hyperlobby. When I get back home I'll check around for some hamachi servers and get back with you. Look for me at hyperlobby so I can pass that info on to you.
Copy that wilco