HI,

I don t have mod folder in my thirdwire folder....

Where am I suppose to find the folder to put the SF2 MODS....?????

Thank you....

Edited by JIMMY99

probably should be in: My Documens/Jimmy/ThirdWire

OK.......

thanks.......

another question.....is it possible tu use the addon a/c or terrains of SFG on SF2....cause it will be sad to loose all this work...

++

OK.......

thanks.......

another question.....is it possible tu use the addon a/c or terrains of SFG on SF2....cause it will be sad to loose all this work...

++

most a/c will work under SF2 series, provided you get it all required files, which depends on what is used from previous series

Most addon cockpits use elements from stock cockpits, so you should extract and install those files as well, on try and find what's missing

some addons were already ported over (no new planes using new stuff from sf2 series, but working sf1 mods...)

ok...Thanks...

I am looking for the link of ericJ' s guide on converting Weapons for SF2....

do you have it?

Thank you sir!!!

But it will be nice to have an auto weaponpack something....cause there is a huge mass of weapons in SFG....

Don't tell me that I have to do it one by one manual............

???

++

Yes - however if you download the SF2 Ordanance shop in the downloads section you will find a lot have been done already.

just install to an EMPTY folder on your desktop then copy over the weps you need - they are just plug and play now

ok...thanks cause I got a lot of trouble with the Tomcat and his phoenix....I don't have any 3D missille under my plane for the A and SF2 just don't propose the C for the F-14A that is recognized as an air force aircraft by the game...so coool...

The Mig 29 just work fine but I just never see any Fulcrum to fight as an AI after a dozen of dogfights...strange...

ok....thanks for the intel anyway

++

sorry for my english...I am french

Not sure why it's doing that, I think I have the same problem with a skin or two on my Super Hornet... I think it has to do if you select that nation, you can only use those weapons. I noticed that yesterday, or the day before with the Typhoon. I had the nationality set as "USN" and I could only use USN noted weapons on a British aircraft... so I switched it back to RAF and viola, I can use RAF weapons...