Sign in to follow this  
comrpnt

KC-130F in SF1(V) post October 2008 patch

Hi folks, I was thinking of using the KC-130F tanker in a set of WOV missions, but having tested this against my October 2008 install of WOV the Douglas tanks and hoses don't show up on the model's wings - it appears as clean wing.

Anyone tried and succeeded in getting this working post October 2008?

(BTW, all appears fine in the pre-October 2008 version I have on my machine, so this is a patch issue).

The original model is here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=1906

Thanks, regards, comrpnt.

Hi folks, I was thinking of using the KC-130F tanker in a set of WOV missions, but having tested this against my October 2008 install of WOV the Douglas tanks and hoses don't show up on the model's wings - it appears as clean wing.

Anyone tried and succeeded in getting this working post October 2008?

(BTW, all appears fine in the pre-October 2008 version I have on my machine, so this is a patch issue).

The original model is here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=1906

Thanks, regards, comrpnt.

Oh that is why then. I have the same problem is flaklands which I had patched to oct08 the argentinian KC-130F take off without their pods. I made a mission a while ago for SFP with a KC130f. I will have to try that.

its using the stock C-130A models it looks like - so the hoses are part of the "bDouglas" model at a guess which should be in your weapons folder - and assume they dont have service dates?.

if there is a bDouglas.ini file make sure the filename for the lod file is the correct case also check your weapondata.ini to see if modeltype is spelt correctly too

Edited by MigBuster

its using the stock C-130A models it looks like - so the hoses are part of the "bDouglas" model at a guess which should be in your weapons folder - and assume they dont have service dates?.

if there is a bDouglas.ini file make sure the filename for the lod file is the correct case also check your weapondata.ini to see if modeltype is spelt correctly too

MB - you star! I'm using the Mirage Factory Weapons Pack 01/25/2009, which includes a BDouglas refueling pod - but strangely no entry for it in the WeaponsData.ini, so I added one, checked the attachment types, rebuilt the dat file and hey presto, it works.

Thanks a lot for your help. :-)

Canadair - did you copy that?

Regards, comrpnt.

MB - you star! I'm using the Mirage Factory Weapons Pack 01/25/2009, which includes a BDouglas refueling pod - but strangely no entry for it in the WeaponsData.ini, so I added one, checked the attachment types, rebuilt the dat file and hey presto, it works.

Thanks a lot for your help. :-)

Canadair - did you copy that?

Regards, comrpnt.

I was actually missing a few lods and inis of the bdouglas in the folder. I have to try again. Simple solutions, men, simple solutions..