Sign in to follow this  
rabu

Amazing OFF Zepplin video on U-Tube

Check this video out.. really well done.

I don't know the author, so please comment if you know who did it.

Guest British_eh

Thanks rabu:

Two other very good vids there under the name Koncadiais at You tube.

Cheers,

British_eh

Edited by British_eh

Rabu

The video was made from RAF_Lou's Zeppelins Over Paris Mission. I do not recognize the video's author however.

I love watching these videos. I learn more and more aerial combat techniques this way. We need more of these made and published. I am convinced they are excellent advertisements for OFF.

OlPaint01

I remember seeing one of the screen shots posted by CatFish on SimHQ where this was also posted, but the SS was by someone else, as he explained, and it's a great shot. I agree, the movie should be on the OFF publicity circuit!

Here's the SS

Zeppelin_Killer.jpg

Thanks guys, nice to know that this vid is appriciated. :rolleyes: I did post this at the ROF site (and here aswell) in reply to a couple of questions about recorders such as fraps but that thread got buried in a day or so and also when the miss posting of Pol's advertising ended up there as well but then was removed. I was hoping that those that were into ROF would look at this vid as to the variety that OFF offers and OFF would be a good addition to thier flight sims. I love both sims, they both have their up sides and down sides. Personally I think that if the OFF team and the ROF team were (A) team they could produce the ultiment flight sim together, great telent on both sides.

For those from the RB3D Beta days I was known as SilverFox. It is great to be back into the WWI saga :biggrin:

Thanks guys, nice to know that this vid is appriciated. :rolleyes: I did post this at the ROF site (and here aswell) in reply to a couple of questions about recorders such as fraps but that thread got buried in a day or so and also when the miss posting of Pol's advertising ended up there as well but then was removed. I was hoping that those that were into ROF would look at this vid as to the variety that OFF offers and OFF would be a good addition to thier flight sims. I love both sims, they both have their up sides and down sides. Personally I think that if the OFF team and the ROF team were (A) team they could produce the ultiment flight sim together, great telent on both sides.

For those from the RB3D Beta days I was known as SilverFox. It is great to be back into the WWI saga :biggrin:

Wow! Silverfox, I remember that name!

Great video and thinks for posting it and hope you don't mind if I've been spreading it around, it's very impressive. Hope you do some more and post them here for us all to see.. great work! :clapping:

All the best,

Thanks Rabu, did you get a chance to see Anna's Theme?

I did this one just before the Zeppelin one. Starts out a little slow but I love the music in it.

I do appriciate you spreading it around, even though I would of made this if no one saw them but it makes it seem more worth while when others like what you did.

Thanks Again.

Edited by Hiccup

Hiccup

very impressive video,,,ive watched it more times than i can count.

wish i had your talents

I apologize for commenting.

Since I am not part of this community.

But really incredible, a beautiful video.

And I am totally surprised by the graphic quality.

Besides this well-edited.

If the creator is some of you my most sincere congratulations.

It's a great job promoting the game.

Edit

Oooo

Are you the creator Hiccup

VERY VERY VERY GOOD

Saludos

Marcos

Edited by suicidal

Thanks sitting duck and suicidal. And no reason to "apologize for commenting" suicidal, comments/constructive criticism are always welcome. And sitting duck I'm sure you do have the talents. Try it you'll like it :smile: