Sign in to follow this  
Barkhorn1x

Joystick shot

...looks like it. It was a bit flaky for some time but this morning I was flying a DVII and the planes nose would rise to about a 35 degree angle despite downward pressure on the stick. It would then subside after about 10 seconds, only to start again about 30 seconds later. It is not getting better either.

I have an 8 year old Wingman Force - an excellent stick for its time.

So, can one of you fine fellows give me an idea of a good FF stick as a replacement?

Thanks.

...looks like it. It was a bit flaky for some time but this morning I was flying a DVII and the planes nose would rise to about a 35 degree angle despite downward pressure on the stick. It would then subside after about 10 seconds, only to start again about 30 seconds later. It is not getting better either.

I have an 8 year old Wingman Force - an excellent stick for its time.

So, can one of you fine fellows give me an idea of a good FF stick as a replacement?

Thanks.

I just got the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro and it is excellent for the price. Got it online from tiger.

Good Luck, a proper joystick is essential when flying the Camel.

Crossbones

Uncleal:

How's the responsiveness on the Cyborg? Can you lock the stick so it doesn't twist? I have pedals so I don't need that feature.

If you're running pedals anyway, I'd definately go with the Logetech, if only to have a comfortable throttle

You disable the twisty-stick function in OFF controls anyway, as the pedals USB into your computer Direct

But I'm also in Florida, Ft Myers . . Watch out for those lightning strikes . . the PowerPak doesn't like them at-all

Yes, I hear Tampa, Florida is the lighting capital of the world and we are just about 120 miles south of there. UPS is mandatory "flight gear" for us Uncleal.

Hellshade

Logitech Force it is then. Sold! Ordering tomorrow.

Edited by Barkhorn1x