Sign in to follow this  
Denzil

Just a minute problem with F4 discussion!

Hrm, i just went in to have a look at weasles "oops" post and i noticed (on my screen anyway) that it had zero replies...then i went in and it had 2...just thought i'd mention that :D

Denzil

Thanks for pointing that out. The only problem I noticed with the conversion script that it tended to do funny things with the first post/topic in a forum. I did a test and it seem to be ok with following topics.

I'll keep my eyes on it. :shock:

Cool,

We had some small problems if someone put e-mail notification on, doing that seemed to totally bugger any thread that they started!

Anyways, it seems to be in good hands :lol:

Denzil

Still getting the "Could not find email template file topic_notify" when posting and the F-4 forum is not showing new replies. I know you are working hard to get the bugs out and it's no big deal at this time just wanted to let you know. :)

Still getting the "Could not find email template file topic_notify" when posting and the F-4 forum is not showing new replies. I know you are working hard to get the bugs out and it's no big deal at this time just wanted to let you know.  :)
Thanks for letting me know, I'll work on it this afternoon to get it resolved.