Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

Winston's Early Birds

Sorry for being away from the board and Teamspeak, but I've had a flareup of an old back injury and can't sit in my computer chairs for very long. I hope to recover soon and get back to flying.

I'll be hosting Early Birds again in August, but I may miss the first sunday due to this ailment. Please check the calendar in August for details as it will be the only notification of my events.

If anyone has anything they'd like to donate for August prizes, please contact me. We'll be needing some as I've already awarded all my suitable items. It doesn't have to be much, just something that is unique or interesting to the flight simmer.

Sorry for being away from the board and Teamspeak, but I've had a flareup of an old back injury and can't sit in my computer chairs for very long. I hope to recover soon and get back to flying.

I'll be hosting Early Birds again in August, but I may miss the first sunday due to this ailment. Please check the calendar in August for details as it will be the only notification of my events.

If anyone has anything they'd like to donate for August prizes, please contact me. We'll be needing some as I've already awarded all my suitable items. It doesn't have to be much, just something that is unique or interesting to the flight simmer.

If we can get the Damage Model issues worked out I would be glad to host Sunday. I will fly quick co-op missions like I normally do.

ok bakc form holiday and will get up to speed and see what we can get worked out m8's

ok ill start donateing some of my photos(copies anyway of my originals)

post-24208-1249091657_thumb.jpg