Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barnstorm

On screen display

Guest Barnstorm

As much as I enjoy the immersion factor of BH&H, the on screen display of taking enemy fire is helpful at times, like when evaluating the Damage Models. I can not seem to get the display to activate...I have depressed "D", shift+D and cntrl+D, with no results. Anyone have any ideas how to get the on-screen display active?

As much as I enjoy the immersion factor of BH&H, the on screen display of taking enemy fire is helpful at times, like when evaluating the Damage Models. I can not seem to get the display to activate...I have depressed "D", shift+D and cntrl+D, with no results. Anyone have any ideas how to get the on-screen display active?

The damage display is toggled in "Parameter editor for Overrides", available through setting up your graphics configuration in Workshop, select "Custom Settings", then Overrides. I'm not certain which one it is, but it's on of the top three on the right hand side (Disable Chat, Disable Advisor Messages, or Disable Simulation Warnings).

Sorry couldn't pinpoint the exact one, but I know it's one of those three parameters.

Guest Barnstorm

Thanks for the reply. I remember in the original CFS3 games, the display was toggled by a key sequence of "D" + ?. I guess this has been modified in OFF (?). I now have some parameters to look at in CFSconfig. Much obliged.

Best regards,

Barnstorm,

Shift+D but it will NOT work if you disabled it already in cfsconfig overrides as Steve says. Check there first. Then check your key assignments.

Cheers

Pol