Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

I Need A Compaq Presario Laptop Adapter...

Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone has an adapter for my Compaq Presario 1277 that I can plug into my pickups cig lighter or power point? I'd like to take it with me on a few planned trips. Ive checked the Compaq website and they dont have them (!). However, I have seen them before so I know their out there. Be willing to pay any reasinable price. Thanks in advance.

might check at local electronic stores..or office supply.Radio Shack,Office Max,or do a search on the net...I know they have them as my boss has one on his HP laptop.I'll keep my ears open.

Its wierd, Ive not seen much thats suitable on the net yet. Im gonna check the Radio Shack here in town, then maybe drive down to Frys payday and see what they say. (I live in the Boonies...well, sort of...we have cows...) Thanks for the Ideas Dagger.

Do a quick search on eBay, you'll find one there.

New they go for about $90, I got mine from Targus http://www.targus.com , if you can not find your laptop email the tech support with the parameters of the battery, and maybe a digital photo of the plug, and they will get back to you (a couple hours and they told me which adapter to use for my HP which was not listed on their charts).

Cheers

Beer