Sign in to follow this  

If you get a chance say thanks to Dels for doing not 1, not 2 but 3 different B-52 pits. Just outstanding work. If you have not downloaded them they all have been updated for use in SF2.

He also put AGM-28 pylons on the early models, he put a pylon on the Phase V so you can have a laser pod.

Can't thank you enough Mike.

Dels does gooooood stuff! For those of you that might not have sampled it yet, you really should take Dels F-29A for a ride. Definitely a sporty ride!

Edited by NeverEnough

Very much appreciated thankyou :good:

got to say - great work Dels! - any cockpits much appreciated by all

Dels, many thanks to you for putting in a lot of time and effort to make these mods (and the many others you've worked on). Those 'pits are gorgeous - actually got me flying heavies in SF2!

I rate Him and his works 10! :ok:

Don`t forget his other stuff, the herc with pits, F-29!! havent flown this baby since ATF from janes, than the Buffs outstanding work!!! Good man, cant imganinge what will be next, he is a big surprise!

Thank you Dels, for all your hobby time and the quality mods you've given to the community. :salute:

Thank you all for your appreciation.

When I joined this forum 5 years ago, it was just take..take..take for me.

It's great to just give something back, and knowing others enjoy it makes it all worth while.

Cheers.

Dels

I just ended a mission with the late b-52H.....

has been really wonderful. to have the proper office for the BUFFs has been a dream for years.... i had been waiting since the day i joined CA....

Now reality is better than dream!