Sign in to follow this  
Waldemar Kurtz

FrenchLastNames.txt

after reading Creaghorn's post about expanding/improving the available names for AI pilots I decided to look at the other nationalities

when I opened up the text files for "FrenchLastNames" and found a paltry 13 last names!

:blink:

so I scrabbled together 338 names to make French camaign names a bit more exciting.

drag-and-drop this into the Campaign Data folder and it should work out just fine.

FranceLastNames.txt

I was wondering why about half the pilots had the same last names in every French campaign I've ever played in OFF. I guess that explains it. Thanks for improving the dismal French name situation, Waldemar! :good:

:good: Mais oui! Thanks, Waldemar. I was beginning to worry about the poor Legrand family. So many terrible losses....

I was beginning to worry about the poor Legrand family. So many terrible losses....

I was just about to start naming my French pilots Legrand so that they wouldn't stand out from the considerable crowd of other Legrands. :biggrin:

after reading Creaghorn's post about expanding/improving the available names for AI pilots I decided to look at the other nationalities

when I opened up the text files for "FrenchLastNames" and found a paltry 13 last names!

:blink:

so I scrabbled together 338 names to make French camaign names a bit more exciting.

drag-and-drop this into the Campaign Data folder and it should work out just fine.

Good grief so there is - only 13 French names... :blink:

If you guys give the nod I can include updated files like this in upcoming patches - but not 1.32 alas.

Yep we are not French or German...lol

If you do agree then kindly send them to support@overflandersfields.com and it can be processed accordingly.

If you feel that because OFF is payware and would rather not then again please that's no problem!!

I will look into expanding names files in future patches/releases these things all add up.

Best

WM

of course it's ok from my side. it's an honor :worship:

sent files for first and last names regarding French and USA pilots to the support-email addy. hope it helps out.

Kurtz

Thank you sir.

Best

WM