Sign in to follow this  
Revthought

Error Checking Claims

Well I've got the game working well enough that I'm deep into a campaign.

I'm cheating a bit, I don't let myself die ;-) That and I've got claims set on "easy." New problem though, I've got about 6 claims pending and every time a mission ends I get an OFF manager error telling me its had an "error checking claims."

I don't want to have to turn this feature all the way off, because I love how it makes me record an engagement in writing, a record I can check later.

Anyone else ever seen this particular issue?

Not letting yourself die, has many advantages, such as not burning thru as many pilots, and ALWAYS escaping the POW camp. However certain rules Should ( optional ) be followed, anything over 24 days in hospital, manditory retirement.

Example: Forced Landing Behind enemy lines, 17 Days with German Nurses, POW for you, but you escape over the weekend.

Going down in a ball of flames from 9000, 27 days in hospital, that pilot will NEVER FLY AGAIN

I'd say, go Normal on the claims, you might enjoy the challenge

The problem here in lies that I am getting this "error checking claims," which is preventing me from getting credit for the kills at all.

Revthought try turning it onto normal claims fly a bit, and see what happens. Maybe a pilot error create a new one. If you ever did any pilot editing it will likely screw up too.

Revthought try turning it onto normal claims fly a bit, and see what happens. Maybe a pilot error create a new one. If you ever did any pilot editing it will likely screw up too.

Will do. This pilot had 11 kills and 3 claims though. :(