Sign in to follow this  
Jenikov_TAW

Taw Welcoming Pilots And Challenges!

He-yo! I'm Jenikov from www.theartofwarfare.net, and we're a 4+ year old team, playing mostly FPS, and lockon is so far our only simulation game, but we have a very enthusiastic bunch, and need more!

We also want to help develop competition in our community, by doing some friendly challenges with the rest of the teams, until at least one ladder picks up!

So, if you're interested in either checking us out, or playign with us, visit www.theartofwarfare.net or email me jenikov_taw@hotmail.com

Sounds good .. I'll try to forward your offer to my squad and see what they say.

I have told my squad as i said... I think my CO will be in touch - if not then just ping me

ping me... Like send me a message and my computer goes "ping"...or ding or dong or something... :rolleyes:

;)

I have to admit the TAW is a great bunch of guys..don't take themselves so serious that forget that what we do on-line isn't more important than real life(I've been in squadrons that honestly believed that).They have groups for almost any type of sim you want..I belong to the Ghost recon part of them,which by the way is recruiting also :ph34r:

TAW

I would like to say hello to the TAW players, Team ODB is similiar in mission, we invite TAW to compete against us and other squads in folding. Check out

BioHaz folding

Team ODB is currently the Top Squad for the Biohaz folders, first place on the team is Skater though with his farm cranking full speed ahead. Pursuit Group is currently the only other "Squad" folding as a Team for Biohaz.

There is a windows client that work good to so you dont need to use the cumbersome Dos windows.

Folding is a good cause that uses idle CPU cycles to "Fold" Proteins the results sent into Stanford, they include the search for cure for various diseases that may ail you or a loved one in the future. Read about Folding here...

Stanford Folding Page

The points scored are shear numbers in CPU and processing power. Got a kick ass machine that sits idle when not in use? Let it fold!

CHeers

Beer