I'm tweaking the SA-8 based on some new data I recently read.

I've kept it as a Mobile_SAM, but it won't show up. When changed to Mobile_AAA, it shows up, tracks me, but won't fire.

BTW, I've copied it all over to SF2 from SF2E. Could it be it's only coded for SF2E?

-S

Edited by ST0RM

Despite words to the contrary, "Mobile_SAM" does not work, even in SF2E with the latest patch. Set it to "Mobile_AAA" and have some fun.

I'll second that. Setting it to MOBILE_SAM just took the fun out of things (didn't know it was bugged).

i work on TMF Sam's.. Mobile_sam not don't work (the place on terrain have not be define)

but in mobile_AAA germany become a nightmare.

;)

Yeah I've made the "mistake" of putting in many 3rd party sams(Tor,Tunguska,S-300 etc.) I don't think I saw air above 30m since then lol

Hi Guys

Do you mean launchers like the the SA-11 and SA-6 in single missions? Because all I was getting in WOE 2 at first was a lot of mobile AAA and some SA-2s right up to 2010! That is till I started a campaign, now in single mission I have seen and been shot down by SA-11 and SA-6. I have seen SA-9s but not noticed if they fired or not.

Cheers

Snapper 21