Sign in to follow this  
hotrodss

Korean Air War Campaign

Finally started flying the KAW campaign...problem is when I choose to fly the F4U Corsair for the Marines in the campaign mode, the game crashes and I'm kicked backed to Windows. What can be done to fix this? (if any)

Finally started flying the KAW campaign...problem is when I choose to fly the F4U Corsair for the Marines in the campaign mode, the game crashes and I'm kicked backed to Windows. What can be done to fix this? (if any)

Ah...

Do a search either here or at SimHQ. I had uploaded a .rar file(s) with a bunch of aircraft, ground object, and campaign fixes for KAW. As it is straight out of the downloads section, it's kinda broken...

Ah...

Do a search either here or at SimHQ. I had uploaded a .rar file(s) with a bunch of aircraft, ground object, and campaign fixes for KAW. As it is straight out of the downloads section, it's kinda broken...

I found the file 'Korean Air War Mod' submitted by Edward on 15 Oct 2006, is this the mod you are referring to?

I found the file 'Korean Air War Mod' submitted by Edward on 15 Oct 2006, is this the mod you are referring to?

hello,

well, this mod needs several edits, starting the ships and ground objects(they're SP3 standarts so i think you need to get those to last patch level)

Also, the Korean mod, if i'm not mistaken cames without the terrain, so that isn't an full inclusive mod....you need the terrain that is in a update.

i'm sorry i don't rememeber the exact name of files right now but i'll post here if i found those again.

cheers,