Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Lastest Patch

I kinda reget down loading the lastest patch seems it took away the hollywood type flames. The current engine fires are nice but sense I only get a couple of flights befor cashing back to the duty room. ( heating problem?) :dntknw: I do enjoy watching my few kills going down in flames. although the breaking off of wings and pilots jumping out of the airplanes are cool. Anyone know how to get the hollywood syle fires back hopefully with long flames steaming back from the aircraft ? :good:

What damage model are you using? Try Fortiesboy's DM if you would like to see a little more fire and brimstone! :diablo:

strangely it happened to me too the last couple days. it never happened before but the last couple days it happened maybe 2 or 3 times.

i don't think it's because of the latest patch. the patch i'm using now for several weeks now and nothing happened before. i rahter think it might have to do with my AA set to 16Q, wich makes the game look better and run smoother. but it might be the recources are faster eaten up. might also be from using the rig with to many other things too long which eats up resources before actually starting to fly.

maybe you worked on some pictures or sounds or other resourcehungry files or something like that before you started playing?

Mmm we didn't kill fires in the latest patch..

I think strange things like this just happen sometimes. I swear that all of a sudden the AA has gotten closer in the last two weeks also. I've seen one direct hit and a number of very near misses. It's exciting and fun! I just don't know why it seems to have all of a sudden changed. Maybe it's like the lucky streaks of living when you crash from 10,000 feet on Dead is Dead mode. Sometimes you just get a bunch of a certain thing in a row by chance, making it seem like a change took place when it actually didn't.

Hellshade

What damage model are you using? Try Fortiesboy's DM if you would like to see a little more fire and brimstone! :diablo:

Prop wash:

I am new to this, how would I do it ? (download?) and where would I find it. ? I suppose the damage model is the one that installed with the patches or the game make over. I turn off the computer for a while then come back turn it on the only resources being used is the tray at the bottom of the screen it works for a couple of flights then crashes back to the duty room screen. theirs no stuttering or anything like that befor it happens. However if this is the only way to play the game, I am ok with it.

Prop wash:

I am new to this, how would I do it ? (download?) and where would I find it. ? I suppose the damage model is the one that installed with the patches or the game make over. I turn off the computer for a while then come back turn it on the only resources being used is the tray at the bottom of the screen it works for a couple of flights then crashes back to the duty room screen. theirs no stuttering or anything like that befor it happens. However if this is the only way to play the game, I am ok with it.

carrick, are you running TrackIR?

Sometimes a reset of the TIR USB plug will cure these kind of ills

Another option is to do a Manual Install in Workshops

You'll lose all your pilots with the MI though

HTH,

Edited by Duce Lewis

Hahaha!!! This is nice: to catch you having missed something, UncleAl!

We had patches 1.30, 1.30c and now 1.30L minipatch since April (Lol!)