Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Favorite Movie Gunfights?

I'd say my top two are the big one after the bank robbery in Heat, (gotta love that Galil SAR and the FN FNC.81 :D) and the three major shoot-outs in The Way of The Gun, there is some really cool HK USP .40 action in that flick.

Edited by CowboyTodd41

Lobby scene in Matrix

and

Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan

OK, crap I knew that SPR and BoB were gonna come up and in the original post I meant to say Non-Military, ie. Cops and Robbers, assasin type stuff, I could name a million awesome gun fights from war movies. But I thought this would be a little different. But yeah, matrix lobby scene is teh pwn.

The Professional..... nuff said.

La Femme Nikita and Resevoir Dogs (Mr. White and Mr. Orange guns pointed at eachother) are close though.

Car chases and gun fights...

Nothing beats Heat and Ronin. Both kick-ass DeNiro movies.

-Skater

When you said gunfight, I thought you were talkin westerns. Go see "Open Range". Nice to see Hollywood can still put out a real good western. The movie was outstanding and the gunfight at the end was downright inspirational, lol. When Costner fans his shooter and mows 'em down, I actually let out a YEEHAW! Scared the KRAP! outta the couple in front of me, hehe. Just cant help being a redneck I suppose. ;)

Well I must say that Desperado with Antonio Banderas had a bunch of shoot outs lol. Even that bed seen with Selma Hyak was a very saucy seen LMAO!! Yes, the show was totally fake but damn it didnt cost that much to make and kept me glued to it.

The intro and ending to Proof of Life. Killers. Boondock Saints. Any scene with a shotgun in L.A. Confidential. The Bourne Identity.

One really cool gunfight scene is in The Transporter. This guy does a kung-fu/ gun thing that I've never seen before. - very cool.

Anything with Elmer Fudd!!!  :lol:

LOL :lol::lol:

that's true :D

lots of movies have good gun scenes

i'll love them all B)