Sign in to follow this  
Planejunky

RAF Germany Tornados, and Arctic Harrier GR.3?

Does anyone know if there was ever any grey/green camo RAF Germany skins for the Tornado GR.1 package please? It would be a great addition to the WOE/SF2 Europe versions as the jet served for many years at Laarbruch and Bruggen with 2, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 20 Squadrons. 9 Sqn is already represented, but the other units would be nice too! Does anyone know if the Hunting Engineering JP233 sub-munitions dispenser was made for this too?

I'm surprised that there's not an Arctic camo scheme for a 1 Sqn Harrier GR.3, unless I've missed it! I've got the Snowy Norway scenery loaded on SF2E, and it would be great to fly the GR.3 there as 1 Sqn would've deployed to Norway if the Cold War had turned hot.

Cheers

I'm certain there are RAF camo skins already included in the Tornado and GR1A/ECR packages. There's also a Tornado skins pack in the skins download section that might have camo skins too but I'm at work so can't check.

As for Harrier winter camo I found this in the skins download section

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=3366

I think that JP233 will be included with the new Tornado that Florian's working on - I think he posted a picture not too long ago (maybe in the screenshots thread?).

Hope that helps.

I'm certain there are RAF camo skins already included in the Tornado and GR1A/ECR packages. There's also a Tornado skins pack in the skins download section that might have camo skins too but I'm at work so can't check.

As for Harrier winter camo I found this in the skins download section

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=3366

I think that JP233 will be included with the new Tornado that Florian's working on - I think he posted a picture not too long ago (maybe in the screenshots thread?).

Hope that helps.

That's great, thanks! :good: