Hi guys, does anybody know which F-16 type has this type of cockpit:

Found it on another thread

post-45316-1249666816_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find this anywhere... I think it's great to have the radar on the right hand side mfd...

That is because its not avaible for download.

First to answer the question it's an F-16 C/D cockpit

Second, we do have a C/D cockpit in F-16blk30/50/52 downloads but it has not been upgraded for years, it can still be VERY usable and it's sure beats having A pit in every single model :wink:

Isn't that the cockpit that has boresight avionics still and no TWS?

Yes but it takes about 2-3 copy-paste, one ini edit and that's it :wink:

I think the person who created is (SaE) said that the cockpit is still pretty crappy overall.

FC

I think the person who created is (SaE) said that the cockpit is still pretty crappy overall.

FC

Well for the guys lucky to have the new F-16C pit it probably is lol, but anyway left MFD is not working and compass needle is missing, like I said - not perfect but functional :yes:

Yes but it takes about 2-3 copy-paste, one ini edit and that's it :wink:

That would be very useful, could you elaborate a little further please? :wink:

Actually I could even upload it if those concerned allow me to do so...

But anyway, you take that old "C" pit, delete the avionics file, edit the existing HUD TGA's to show nothing(I forgot about that part sorry)...

Now you just take all the avionics from DS F-16C including the avionics.ini and pull it all in the same folder

Go see how it matches in-game...if it's off then just adjust Offset setting in your cockpit ini and that's it - fully functional F-16C pit, not perfect - but it's here and it's functional :wink:

Well hmm I stand corrected.

wow, I didn't even know this cockpit existed....I think it's a great one , should be even cooler with the modifications...but..with what do You open a TGA file? I'd like to apply the changes Brain32 mentioned...although I never modified TGA files, I'd like to try...thx again guys :clapping: