Sign in to follow this  
Creaghorn

So long, my friends

tonight i'll go back home to my beloved croatia for about 3 weeks.

good thing:

sea, beaches, beauties everywhere (glad my girlfriend is not reading in this forum :biggrin: ), real hot mediterrenean weather, beachvolleyball, family, more family, getting myself stuffed by them with big meals all day long because i'll look too skinny and sick for them as usual (i think gous knows what i mean. typical mediterranean culture), seafishing, diving, eating a lot of seafood... :beach:

bad thing:

no BHAH :cray:

i hope when i'm back the new patch is already available and i can download it while reading all the experiences and opinions about it.

see'ya :hi:

tonight i'll go back home to my beloved croatia for about 3 weeks.

Creaghorn

Have a great holiday! We look forward to your return. We promise to have the new 1.32 patch thoroughly tested for you. LOL!

OlPaint01

We'll miss you but NOT feel sorry for you. Beautiful part of the world and the people too. Enjoy.

Have a good trip and be sure to post screenshots and AARs of the beach beauties when you get back :biggrin:

Have a great time Creaghorn and please be careful.

CJ

Wow.. wish I was going someplace like that.

Have fun!

Creaghorn, just to tease you: the patch is just out now!

While you get fat and fatter in the family clans, I will keep the skies clear of crumpets,

until your return. Have a very nice time and enjoy every minute - you'll be back inbetween

Heaven and Hell soon enough.

PS: a friend of mine saw a bright yellow-green snake on Krk last year - do you know that reptile's name?

Enjoy your holiday, Creaghorn!

Isn't it nice that the superpatch comes out exactly the same time you have to leave? :biggrin: