Sign in to follow this  
Timebandit

[VIDEO] The Nosebleed Section

Unlike my last video, I promised one with a captivating storyline..so here it is. Enjoy! Comments appreciated!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I don't know if that last topic was moved too the proper place, it seems out of place being it's THIS game, and not real life aviation. There is also a screenshot thread here, so a video should be just fine. (?)

1 word: EPIC

The editing is great and really adds to it, (especially the tinting) though I did chuckle when it said "Top of the Line Fighter Bombers" and Mig-21s showed up.

Nice usage of the HAWX dialogue and sounds aswell.

5/5 from me.

Thanks! I noticed a lack of storyboard videos for SF. The IL-2 community has plenty of em', and I made videos for it as well, but I thought it would be something new if I made videos like this for SF.. :) Thanks!

And yeah, hehe. I was thinking about that "top of the line" clip when I was rendering the movie... :)

Regards

Very nice work Timebandit! I like the angles, the shaking cams, the ligting, the story :ok:

Two little things -next time try swithing hud display off (ALT+D by default), and your effects (mostly from EE2) seem broken on one important occasion -the attack on fueltanks. If you're indeed using Enhanced Explosions 2, redownload them, I updated the pack once.

really enjoyed the video.

the editing made on the ingame footage is wonderful.

well... if i find a way to get footage together, i will do something with a storyline i wrote about time ago.....

only problem is time.

1 word: EPIC

The editing is great and really adds to it, (especially the tinting) though I did chuckle when it said "Top of the Line Fighter Bombers" and Mig-21s showed up.

Nice usage of the HAWX dialogue and sounds aswell.

5/5 from me.

Well done! I like it.

Thanks guys, another in the making..! :)

Regards