Just curious about the differences.

Seems WoE handles better Hud avionics or is it just the later planes that are available in WoE?

the planes from WOV are from the vietnam era before HUDs and other aids. the avionics should relect that. i'm waiting to get my copy of SF2V in a few more months but the early F-100s F-4's and F-105's don't look nearly as high speed through the gunsight as a F-15, F-16 or Super Hornet. it seems to me a reflection of the tech of the times.

When patched to the current level, they're all the same in that respect. WoV is a historical sim (like FE), and that is therefore reflected in the default planeset, and in their avionics.

Thanks!

Yes I was curious if I added a newer plane if it would be able to use an advanced HUD.

I was thinking of the bombing HUD in the later A-7 models

Thanks!

Yes I was curious if I added a newer plane if it would be able to use an advanced HUD.

I was thinking of the bombing HUD in the later A-7 models

Yes, models with advanced avionics (well, as advanced as you can have in WoE, anyway) will work in WoV.