Sign in to follow this  
Barkhorn1x

A Host of New Skins Posted by FRO8769

Just want to alert everyone that FOR8769 has posted dozens of GAS skins on 08/02 in the skins d/l section. He doesn't seem to post on the boards so I wanted to alert everyone to their availabilty in case you missed them.

I like what he has done with the "Blue Max" schemes. Not exactly historical but hey, the whole gang is there;

Stachel

Klugerman

Heidemann

Fabian

Prost says I! :good:

Just wow! This guy sneaks in and posts 77 new skins without telling anyone :good:

Great work. :clapping:

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Gremlin_WoH

FRO been REAL busy! Don't know who you are Fro8769 but you do some really nice work! Ta, broo!

If it's the same Fro that jumpes into mp every so often,,,stump knows him,,,,,

wonder who taught who...

Some lovely DR1 skins there!..a real artist!...I am pleased he has done the Red Triplane for flyboys too...masterful!

I really appreciate it guys! Those were skins that I have been working on for about a year and instead of being a skin hog and keeping them for myself, I thought I would share them with you guys. I don't post very often(I need to post more though) except maybe in the mp part of the forum but have known Stump, PD, and the Boys of 60th for years and used to fly with them when PD hosted OFF mp. Stump is the one who really got me into it when we were rambling our brains together and trying to come up with different aspects for the Boys of 60th. Skinning is addicting, fun and relaxing and any of you guys who skin regularly know exactly what I am talking about. It was a pleasure sharing these skins with you guys and getting the great responces from you. There will be more in the future as soon as some of my WWI books that I ordered come in this week. Again thanks, it was my pleasure in trying to make your OFF experience the best it can be.

FRO

thats my boy :grandpa:

Ya did good Stump.

Thanks FRO8769. So good of you to share your hard work.

Yes, thanks again for sharing your work and we will be on the lookout for your next efforts. :good:

Hey Fro?

As a newbie Skinner myself...would be very grateful (as I am sure all us budding skinners would be) if you could perhaps be kind enough to post a few of your favourite 'Hints and Tips' in our skinning section?

Understand totally if you're too busy!..but it really helps us guys who are still learning.

Thanks for your great skins...they are an inspiration to us all!

Widowmaker,

Sure, I'll come up with something and post it in the skinning section. Sorry it took me a few days to get back to ya.