Sign in to follow this  
195th_Sith

The wonderful amazing PATCH

Three beginning words...

FOR GOD'S SAKE!

I'm confident we'll get the patch about the same time Lomac is released.... Febuary of 2006. :shock:

I know plenty of people are waiting, and most are very patient. I have tried to be, but like MadJeff I am sick of the CTD issue also. I bought the wallyworld version the day it was on the shelves. That was a long time ago. A VERY long time ago, for a game... I hope this patch is every bit as amazing as they claim it to be, but like so many other issues of late in the sim community, it all remains to be seen.

<ducks for cover> :lol:

/me administers the right kind of drugs to get Sith back under control.

Yes I do agree as well i cant even get it to run anymore. Try as i may just CTD sooo been playing other things till the Patch is issued forth from the halls of Hades.

<leg twitches> ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz <drool>

Ok I think I'm better now.

Look! Pretty stars! Oh! And a dragon! :lol:

Guest Ranger332

My only problem sofar has been finding others to "dogfight" against,and my "grapevine" says the patch will be out around X-mas time

Hopefuly it will fix a few things Ive noticed in hyperlobby like an F-100 doing 712 knots in level flight?,and a Phantom doing 1500knots at level With matching aircraft my best was no where near that?