Sign in to follow this  
NathanKell

Max188 Hires Snow Extra Tiles (Flanders, Cambrai)

Max188 Hires Snow Extra Tiles (Flanders, Cambrai)

This "mod of a mod" includes some extra tiles for Max188's high-res winter set. I've also tried to blend the two extra full town tiles in better with the other town tiles.

Included are the extra tiles needed for the TW Cambrai terrain (All Rough, Village3-4, River6), as well as snow versions of Sopwith Snipe's extra tiles to use Max188's tiles in Edward's Flanders terrain.

I have also revised Max188's lake tiles to use the summer lake water (with a winter alpha channel like Max188's snow rivers) since in the Flanders and Cambrai terrains they serve as the English Channel as well as lakes.

All tiles are merely spliced together (with a few edits or color-shifting) Max188 and/or TW tiles, and Flanders splicing is to match Sopwith Snipe's new summer splice tiles; all credit for the actual painting goes to them.

PSDs available if anyone wants them.

EDIT: Found error in FrCoastCityFarmSea.tga (a piece of one a field was left undeleted). Fixed.

Looking at FrCoastCityFarmSea.tga I just noticed there is an error in one of the fields (I had deleted only some of the field in the upper layer, so it had a cross between two fields and thus a big splotch). That is now fixed; sorry for not catching it sooner.