Sign in to follow this  
GhostDog

Operation Southern Cross

funny thing that you sometimes have to look elsewhere to find the best of what biohaz has to offer but there you go.

The quotes is from the announcement on the officail forums. I strongly suggest you DL and watch that trailer. It is (IMHO) the best Lomac flic yet.

The Biohazcentral F-15C Tactical Training School will be releasing its first campaign soon. The campaign will take into consideration different system requirements. However there will be enough action to make missions very interesting. Missions will be varied and follow track of an ever-changing geopolitical crisis unfolding in the region to keep the player immersed in the changing story. New menu and load screens along with new menu music will immerse the player in this epic battle between NATO and Russia. Our aim is to create not only a new campaign, but an addon experience on par with commercial quality work.

To view the trailer movie of the campaign (quality work of Glowing_AMRAAM), click this link here:

Trailer

Operation Southern Cross will be the first installment of the Black Sea Operations campaign set, an epic F-15 campaign experience spanning 200 missions, 3 installments, and 2 years of conflict between Russian and NATO airpower in the Black Sea region. The storyline is being written by four people: myself, Swingkid, Armadillo, and Ferris_72nd. In addition, we have retired Major Aaron Swanson of the USAFE onboard as a consultant for mission ideas and scenarios. We believe this campaign set will be the ultimate experience for the Lock On F-15C pilot. Multiplayer variations of some of the missions will also be available for download at a later time. Pilot pictures and a squadron patch for the 493rd Grim Reaper squadron (the squadrony you will fly for) will be included. OPERATION SOUTHERN CROSS will comprise of 40 missions set in June-October 2008. The second campaign will span 100 missions and the final campaign will span 60 missions. The storylines for part 2 and 3 will continue from where this one leaves off.

The original thread can be found here. It includes some very nice splashscreens etc...

LOL. Yes a simultaneous post at the UBI forums and here would've been nice. :unsure:

Just goes to show us all what this game, and a little imagination, can do. The trailer is fantastic. That plus the splashscreens and customized menus really give it the should-be-on-store-shelves feeling. And I'm sure what we've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg...brilliant work T-Bone, Glowing_AMRAAM and the others involved.

I guess we better start donating now to MadJeff's unlimited filehosting/downloads account fund. ;)

Great viddy Glowing Aamram and looking fwd to the campaign TBone!!! :P

I guess we better start donating now to MadJeff's unlimited filehosting/downloads account fund.  ;)

very good suggestion :D

i'm sure that these files alone, when released, could strain the bandwith budget on any site

Wow...this trailer probably is one of the prettiest lomac vids I've seen.

Super stuff.

I concur on the bandwidth... how about a mirror on fileplanet? (Anyone know of a mirror for Loman 2.0? I can't get it)

Edited by Vegas

There will be an A-10 campaign as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone you have just made my day!

@ T-Bone

heard about an coop beetween you and the IronEagles Community ?

Is that right ?

regards

Hollywood

Founder of the Eastern Air Defence Force

www.eadf.de

Would some one like to (Bio) hazard a guestimate when "Operation Southern Cross" may be good to go?

(i.e. nominate an approximate release date +/- a week)

Exept for the team itself i don't think anyone at Bio has any idea.

I wouldn't mind guessing i probably wouldn't come any closer than you.

Hello T-Bone,

I have two question to your person.

1.) I have also hear about a cooperation between you and the IronEagles Squad.

Is that right ?

2.) What do you thing about a realistic date of release for the campain OSC ?

Greetings from Germany

EADF_Maverick

www.eadf.de

Edited by fleischer

Hi everybody,

I have no success in trying to download the OSC trailer (yeah, missed it when it was released !). Is there mirror you may be aware of ?

Regards

Nightowl

(aka Nightowl_c6 on Ubi)