Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

MiniPATCH V1.32C is now available!

If you don't want it please don't install it :)

Ha, you da man!! :ok:

Will I have to install Minipatch 1.32b before, or can I directly install this one?

I guess this means that somebody is "outta here". As for the rest of us, thanks. Great work as always.

and No, Olham. You should just be able to install the game, the superpatch and then 1.32C minipatch according to Winders explanation of patches.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Cheers Pol,installed and runing fine.. :salute:

Hi Guys

Installed and all works perfectly :smile: Thank for the continued support!!

Quick question, I thought I read in a previous thread (can't remember where) that the Hi Res skins now show visisble damage although in workshop it says no visible damage.

Which is correct or did I imagine/misread the thread

Thanks

Q

Thanks guys,

Quoth you didn't hear that from us, but try it who knows?

Olham from the download page:

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE V1.32, V1.32a or V1.32b INSTALLED THEN SIMPLY INSTALL MINIPATCH v1.32C!

IF YOU HAVE AN EARLIER VERSION, INSTALL THE V1.32 SuperPatch then the MiniPatch.

Okay! Of course I have the Super-Patch on - so I'll only need v1.32c

Excuse the question, but you guys come up with new patches quicker

than I can install the previous ones. (I'm only quick in my Albatros).

The download and executable says 32c, but the updater says 32b.

There must be 32b AND 32c by now, redwolf. Use the 32c then, as Pol said.

Misunderstanding. I am saying that you download a 32c rar. Run a 32c executable, but during the installation of 32c, it says 32b has now been installed - where it should be saying 32c has now been installed.

Was wondering if 32c has been installed and this is a type-o, or if it is still 32b?

Misunderstanding. I am saying that you download a 32c rar. Run a 32c executable, but during the installation of 32c, it says 32b has now been installed - where it should be saying 32c has now been installed.

Was wondering if 32c has been installed and this is a type-o, or if it is still 32b?

Its a typo in the hotfix label - check workshops to be sure... should say 1.32c.

HTH

WM

Yay! I can resume using A Flight as bait, and apparently I'll have the chance to witness my demise and take pics for posterity (probably the thing I've wanted most in OFF). Bravo!

Hi Guys

Installed and all works perfectly :smile: Thank for the continued support!!

Quick question, I thought I read in a previous thread (can't remember where) that the Hi Res skins now show visisble damage although in workshop it says no visible damage.

Which is correct or did I imagine/misread the thread

Thanks

Q

You must be referring to my post. I fly with hi res skins and after the superpatch I had a very minor collision. A small portion of the lower wing was gone and the frame was jutting out of the jagged edge. Very cool and unexpected.

• NEW OPTION TO ALLOW CRAFT TO CRASH NO IMMEDIATE EXIT (DEFAULT NOW NO EXIT) *may* help those with mission outcome issues

What exactly does this mean? I installed the newest patch. No matter which option I select the game still exits me out of the fight and takes me back to the mission screen at a certain amount of damage.

I have been wanting since the first day I bought OFF to be able to try to land my plane after taking damage. Or to get to watch my plane spiral down. Or see the aftermath of my crash after I hit. After each option it is still kicking me out of the game IMMEDIATELY after receiving too much damage. Even when my pilot is still alive and I have control of my plane. Is that NOT what this patch note is referring to?

Thank you!