Hello, I just got back into tk's game, sf2,sfv2 and sfe2 and had noticed that some people are buying 3d models from turbo squid and other places(i guess) and putting them into the games,while I could not finish or put the model inti the game. I would like to discuss, Me buying the model and someone else putting it into a 2 game. If anyone would like try this answer this topic.

Steve

• Like 1

Hello, I just got back into tk's game, sf2,sfv2 and sfe2 and had noticed that some people are buying 3d models from turbo squid and other places(i guess) and putting them into the games,while I could not finish or put the model inti the game. I would like to discuss, Me buying the model and someone else putting it into a 2 game. If anyone would like try this answer this topic.

Steve

By my personal opinion this is not the best way.

Making model from the scratch takes cca 3 days (one weekend without girlfriend :-))

UVW mapping another day or 2, animation and hierarchy same time

you can have model with propper hierarchy, propper polycount, specialy modeled

for this game after 7 days "ready for painting".

while tweaking of finished (mostly high poly) meshes can take more time

and you spend your money for it.

and yes I am talking about planes.

If there is possibility to buy well modeled cockpit with textures ....well that might be good deal

but I didnt saw 3D model of any cockpit to sell

Monty

forget it then. Was just trying to help and for me it is about the only way I could help.

celine133 if you are interested in something and you really want to see it in the game

then good references and historical research is the thing which helps a lot :-)

Anybody who wants to help is welcomed here

Monty