Sign in to follow this  
HUNACE

demo this year?

will there be a demo out this year? can not wait for this sim! :yes:

I expect to have a demo indeed. It will include at least one historical mission. I dare you guys to guess here what mission it will be. :)

as long as we get a chance to sink a carrier. Either veinte cinco de mayo from Brit side or the carrier from Brit task force, HMS Hermes. perhaps the aborted carrier strike from veinte cinco de mayo before bad weather cancelled the strike mission.

great news! on the demo i can not wait to get into the sea harrier! :biggrin:

"at least one"....

That means one from each side? well...a PAC mission with the SeaHarier engaging a flight of Dagger would be nice. From the other side, an attack with A-4Q on San Carlos bay. If these mission can be flyed from both side better...much better!!!

Im just glad that with all the Thirdwire games and OFF and ROF, and now with Jet Thunder, that we have alot more Genres to play in other than WW2 and modern Day.

Nice to hear Dante.

I would prefer an A-4 attacking the British task force mission...

Mmmm. Nice. How about some Chinook action? Or that marathon Vulcan mission, that did practically nothing?

Noob question: what engine this sim built on? 3wire, homemade, CFS?

Look forward to it - first I've heard of this - note to self - look in forums more often ;)

Mmmm. Nice. How about some Chinook action? Or that marathon Vulcan mission, that did practically nothing?

Noob question: what engine this sim built on? 3wire, homemade, CFS?

Homemade/proprietary.

I'd like the Vulcan mission, I know many flight simmers that would do it from start to finish with realism maxed and no time compression ;)

I know many flight simmers that would do it from start to finish with realism maxed and no time compression

And after missing the targets they'd fly home and then hit "Refly mission".

That's proper hardcore. What would they do for, ahem, 'toilet facilities'? Leg bags & comodes / could be naasty.

That's proper hardcore. What would they do for, ahem, 'toilet facilities'? Leg bags & comodes / could be naasty.

well, i know a mad dude who does this.... he spent hi friday night doing a Transatlantic flight in FSX online.

he left the machine flighting automatic till he hits the continent, while that he takes a beer and chat on msn.

:blink:

well, i know a mad dude who does this.... he spent hi friday night doing a Transatlantic flight in FSX online.

he left the machine flighting automatic till he hits the continent, while that he takes a beer and chat on msn.

:blink:

I know lots of members of "Virtual Airlines", they seem to be much more popular than air combat virtual squadrons.

and they do transatlantic flights all the time.

I know lots of members of "Virtual Airlines", they seem to be much more popular than air combat virtual squadrons.

and they do transatlantic flights all the time.

that's why i say that to be a real plane you need at least a pair of .50s :drinks:

Good for my not going to be so complicated.

Live in Rio Gallegos less than 700 miles of the Malvinas Islands.

So I'm on an A-4 bombing some frigates.

And in two hours later I'm stretching my legs a bit.

Dante.

All I hope is realistic fire.

That is, I want to feel on the skin of the Argentine fighter pilots.

And see a lot of antiaircraft fire of all kinds ...

Edited by suicidal

Dante, how is the actual time planning on Jet Thunder?

The more I read about this sim, the more excited I am.