Sign in to follow this  
thewoo1

Help I cant figure this out

I follow steps and I can fly missions but i cant find any servers..Get error message cant find network

Hi thewoo1,

In general, the main parts of the sticky on how to get into an MP game are, in essence, quite correct.

However, you should be aware that since OFF doesn't (yet) have the venerable history of RB3D or the megabucks of RoF/NeoQB, there aren't dedicated servers around for MP - only those kindly provided by OFFers who take the time to host games (rather well, as I can attest).

Check the MP thread carefully to find out what's going on. There's currently a Jasta 4 campaign that flies on Sundays (evenings for us Briddish), that is run by Vasco. If you PM him, I'm sure he'll be delighted to recruit you into the ranks!

As I say, do read the stickies carefully, and try to get onto Teamspeak and have a chat with Vasco and others. Is your first language English? I'm guessing not, but as long as you can understand the basics, you'll get by. If you're French, German or Greek I can try to chat to you online, but I'll bet your English is much better than my French, German or Greek!

Hi thewoo1,

In general, the main parts of the sticky on how to get into an MP game are, in essence, quite correct.

However, you should be aware that since OFF doesn't (yet) have the venerable history of RB3D or the megabucks of RoF/NeoQB, there aren't dedicated servers around for MP - only those kindly provided by OFFers who take the time to host games (rather well, as I can attest).

Check the MP thread carefully to find out what's going on. There's currently a Jasta 4 campaign that flies on Sundays (evenings for us Briddish), that is run by Vasco. If you PM him, I'm sure he'll be delighted to recruit you into the ranks!

As I say, do read the stickies carefully, and try to get onto Teamspeak and have a chat with Vasco and others. Is your first language English? I'm guessing not, but as long as you can understand the basics, you'll get by. If you're French, German or Greek I can try to chat to you online, but I'll bet your English is much better than my French, German or Greek!

Hi Ty I fully understand now

hi woo

im guessing that you are getting to the mp screen, and looking for games up in the "game list" window

All that is just a carry over from the cfs3 game, and seeing as how the microsoft servers are down...you probably wont see anything in there. Occaisionally, if you have connected to a pilot hosting a game, thier game will show up in the server list.

Read the tuturial in the sticky section, and then tell me what days/times are good for you, and ill try and put up a game for you to join

im in boston,,,edt time zone.

I wanted join to your flights on a network but how it to make? I badly know English, but I can that that to tell (I from Russia).Over Flanders Fields at me the version 1.32d that else is necessary for game on a network? And you fly to what time? Whether game servers in a mode should be shown multiplayer?

Edited by Johnnie.J

Hi JonnieJ,

Your English is quite good!

Yes, you need OFF patched to version 1.32d. The flying time is 1900 hours BST (British Summer Time). You are normally 3 hours ahead of us, so if you are in Moscow that will be 2200 hours Russian time.

To find the server information, PM (private message) the member Vasco and he will be able to supply more details to you.

Also, read the 'stickies' on how to configure your connection and, importantly, how to use Teamspeak - you will need a headset and a microphone.

Hope this helps!

Edited by themightysrc

Team Speak 2 I have also a microphone too is adress 217.155.102.217:8767 I can communicate.

Excellent - if you're lucky, you might even find Vasco online (although it is a Saturday afternoon, 2.30 here in the UK).

Excellent - if you're lucky, you might even find Vasco online (although it is a Saturday afternoon, 2.30 here in the UK).

I'm on.

Bloody internet has been playing up though.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Jonnie,

I hope this makes sense:

Установите "По Областям Фландрии" от компакт-диска

Установите участок 1.32

Установите Hotfix 1.32-ой

Установите "Монтажника члена парламента Мадматта" (не установите дополнительную модель повреждения когда предлагается),

Запуск "По Областям Фландрии"

Пойдите в "Симпозиумы"

Нажмите "Назад как Онлайн"

Then it should work in multiplayer

Regards,

Когда Вы устанавливали "По Областям Фландрии" от компакт-диска, Вы изменяли справочник, к которому это устанавливало игру?

Edited by Vasco

Jonnie,

I hope this makes sense:

Установите "Over Flanders Fields" с компакт-диска

Установите супер патч 1.32(этот патч ставится на версию 1.00 и более поздние версии игры)

Установите мини патч 1.32d

Установите программу "Madmatt's Over Flanders Fields Essential Multiplayer Files Autoinstaller" (не устанавливайте другие модели повреждений),

Запускаем Over Flanders Fields

Зайдите в Workshop и сделайте Backup Online и Backoffline

Затем можно запускать сетевую игру!

Regards,

Когда Вы устанавливали "Over Flanders Fields" с компакт-диска, Вы изменяли справочник, к которому это устанавливало игру?

Thanks big Vasco for the help in game options. :good: (I have corrected the message in Russian.) Edited by Johnnie.J