Sign in to follow this  
berkut83

Hello comrades...! How do we Play online?

Hi guys.... not sure if this is a repeated question.... but I am confused.... I tried Hyperlobby.... but is that no longer in existance....? I have all the "Wings" games... Are there any servers or virtual lobbies where we can still use to fly online games ??? I am desperate and really upset by the fact that I cannot find a single option... Please Help !

Thank You in advance !!!

Wow...good question. To my knowledge the only online setup was thru Hyperlobby. Id be surprised if HL was no longer available. I think you are also able to connect thru IP address of course but I never did. Of course, all this only applies to all the 1st generation SF series. SF2 does not have multi-player capability.

Edited by pcpilot

Thank You for the link...! I couldn't find anyone though.... Downloaded and installed Hamachi... everyone i've found is offline...

I'm thinking of making a squadron too... provided I figure out how to make online games... Still need help... anyone know anything please post...! Thank You

Hypelobby still exists. Join us in the WOV room in hyperlobby and we'll show you where to go from there. Be advised though, it's summer and most of us are out doing summer things with the families (as it should be) and aren't online that much. Things should pick up again this fall. Till then you'll just have to be patient and keep dropping in.

One note, if you are in an MP session, make sure Doghouse is on YOUR side....if not, he will spank you.... HARD :smile:

Oh come on. I'm just an old one eyed dog who's teeth have fallen out. It's Spongie, redbat, Sixgun and creature you gotta look out for.