Sign in to follow this  
savagkc

home page/netscape problem

I'm using netscape 4.79. When i go to the home page, i get nothing after the long grey bar (registry line). I can see other files loading but when its done loading, it hangs and i have to close netscape to get it cleared up.

Works fine using IE so it confined to netscape......

savagkc

get the latest net nav or get rid of it completly I use IE only.You realy dont need both,and even though I have an Net Nav e-mail I can still get to it.

get the new Netscape..lots of features,my wife uses it and loves it.personally I like IE better.

I have it but only use it for mail/web browsing. For all else still use 4.79 (actually 4.80).

NS7 still has some bugs to be worked out by NS (if ever).

thanks,

savagkc

I'm still having probs with the main page and netscape (7.02)... The news text in the center or the page just below the header bar is black instead of white and it just looks all funky. The text comes in white and clear with IE

Not sure what to make of this.